100% natural, cold-pressed Rosehip oil
Rosehip oil is the only plant oil which comprises:
1. A retinoic acid (vitamin A) - to 0.5 g / 100 g. oil.
2. Natural fats: Omega 3-33% omega-6 - 44% Omega-9 - 9-14%.
3. antioxidants - flavonoids, betakaroteni.
4. Other vitamins - C, E.
Rosehip oil is extracted from seeds of the rod by the process of cold pressing meaning:
1. The oil is 100% pure natural product that contains only natural biological components.
2. During the extraction did not use chemicals to fall to be contained therein.
3. The method of extraction ensured that all value highly effective organic ingredients such as vitamins, fatty acids, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, extremely important for the health of our skin. These in turn are compatible with human skin and not cause allergic reactions.
Rosehip oil is a healthy and effective alternative to cosmetic surgery, laser surgery and micro-peeling in reducing the signs and other visible signs on the skin.
Rosehip oil maintains optimal balance of fatty acids and water in our skin. It is a superb moisturizing agent that rapidly penetrates dry skin and restores moisture balance, disturbed as a result of climatic and other environmental factors.
Scars and stains
Refers to the signs of surgical operations, injuries, incised wounds, acne, dermatitis and other skin deformations. Rosehip oil remodel damaged skin structures, causing replacement of damaged tissue with new healthy tissue and improves the (normal) skin color. While reducing redness and hyperpigmentation.
Rosehip oil gives excellent results in the treatment of skin burns or skin exposed to radiation therapy.
Rosehip oil result in the displacement of torn skins from healthy persons, which greatly reduces the visual striae. The effect is the effect in both width and depth of skin lacerations (striae). Thus the skin regains its healthy and beautiful appearance. During pregnancy it is recommended that the rose hip oil on the chest and abdomen in the 4th month of pregnancy to avoid stretch marks.
This product is fully labeled the Bulgarian and has all the necessary certificates and documents for sale on the territory of Bulgaria and the European Union.
Packing: 20 ml
This product is offered by ZDRAVNITZA. If you are a retailer and you are interested in our products, please contact us to provide you price list and conditions for partnership accord. Products that ZDRAVNITZA offers have all the necessary certificates and documents that allow the sale within the European Union.