Still over in the Middle Ages in China and Europe, the milk thistle has been used to improve the liver and bile, to normalize digestion, and has been recommended for skin problems.
Milk thistle oil is a protector of the liver. It contains the natural substance silymarin - a mixture of glycosides (silicon, silicrytin, silianin), which primarily helps the liver to perform the detoxification function. The oil is rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, F, and vitamin E, the main antioxidant among vitamins, is particularly valuable. Its use helps neutralize free radicals that "break" many enzyme reactions that cause irreversible damage to the body.
Milk thistle oil has a beneficial effect on liver function. It is appropriate for alcohol abuse, unpleasant sensations after eating heavy and oily foods, problems with the colon and stomach.
Indispensable assistant in the recovery process after liver problems. Milk thistle has a very calming effect.
- Liver diseases - cirrhosis, hepatitis, hepatic fat degeneration;
- fatty liver dystrophy caused by diabetes;
- inflammatory diseases such as prostatitis, urethritis, cervical erosion, anal fissures, hemorrhoids;
- diseases of the stomach, duodenum, pancreas;
- especially useful for elderly people with heart disease (atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease), burns, eczema, neurodermatitis;
Ingredients in one capsule:
Milk thitsle oil - cold pressed - 500 mg
Daily dose content: Milk thitsle oil - cold pressed - 1500 mg
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy - 900 Kcal
Fatty acid composition:
saturated: 14.36 mg
monounsaturated: 26.74 mg
polyunsaturated: 58.90 mg
As a dietary supplement tak 1 capsule 3 times a day with 200 ml of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Do not use as a substitute for varied meals. Do not use during pregnancy and lactation. Consult a doctor before taking this medicine if you are taking prescription medications!
Packing: 60 capsules