- 100% natural product
- Unrefined oil obtained by cold pressing of pine nuts
- Contains no preservatives, coloring agents and flavorings
Unique delicate vegetable oil made by an old recipe.
The incredible power of Pine nut oil has won worldwide recognition. Pine nut oil is used not only as a tasty cooking oil but also as a well-known part of folk medicine. Cedar oil is successfully used for the prevention and treatment of a number of diseases.
Pine nut oil is characterized by its high content of Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3 (PP), B6, D, E, F, K.
Vitamin E contributes to lowering cholesterol and plays an irreplaceable role in all reproductive processes and genital mechanisms.
Pine nut oil contains three times more vitamin F than drugs and food supplements made from fish oil.
Regular consumption of pine nut oil has the following features:
- regulates the nervous system and metabolism;
- increases male potency;
- helps reduce blood cholesterol and improves blood counts;
- promotes normal pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- improves the immune system and improves vision;
- prevents diseases such as: gastritis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, peptic ulcer;
- cleanses the body from radio-nickel, heavy metals and other toxins;
- has a beneficial effect on psoriasis, dermatitis, dysethea, urticaria, neurodermatitis, wounds, trophic ulcers, burns and frostbite;
- helps in acute respiratory diseases - colds, flu, laryngitis, tracheitis;
- has a beneficial effect on pulmonary tuberculosis;
Pine nut oil is also extremely useful for children, ensuring the proper growth and harmonious development of the child's body.
Pine nut oil is strongly recommended for people living in large cities and other contaminated areas.
Among the many advantages of pine nut oil, it should be noted that it does not contain any animal fat, making it a successful participant in the vegetarian cuisine as well.
Pine nut oil is suitable for pregnant and nursing women due to the vitamin E content, which plays an important role in genetic processes. Pine nut oil successfully stimulates lactation.
Unrefined oil obtained by cold pressing of pine nuts
Nutritional value per 100 ml:
Energy value: 3441 kJ / 837 kcal
Fat: 93 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 9.7 g
monounsaturated fatty acids: 22.7 g
polyunsaturated fatty acids: 60.6 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
Salt: 0 g
Sugars: 0 g
Take 1-2 tsp. two or three times a day after a meal. For easy intake, you can dilute with a glass of water.
Pine nut oil is delicate and useful. It can be used for preparing green salads, vegetable jams, soups, pastries and hot buckwheat. Using the cedar butter in the cooked recipes, you will give the dishes unparalleled flavor and flavor.
External (cosmetic) use:
For direct application to the skin. It can be used as massage oil or added to a bath. You can use to make a homemade cream. Pine nut oil blends well with essential oils of incense, bergamot, linoleum, jasmine, juniper, lavender, rosemary.
Packing: 100 ml in glass bottle