- 100% natural, cold pressed, unrefined oil
- Helps heart working
- Improves metabolism
- Reduces cholesterol
Chia seed oil is one of the most valuable natural oils. It is the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids in the world, it also contains omega 6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals (iron, phosphorus, zinc, potassium and calcium).
- Supports the activity of the cardiovascular, excretory and digestive system;
- Improves metabolism;
- Reduces cholesterol;
- Regulates blood sugar levels and fights diabetes;
- Helps control body weight;
- Has anti-inflammatory properties;
- Very rich in antioxidants;
- Improves hair and skin health.
100% chia seed oil
Nutritional value per 100 g:
Energy value - 3288 kJ / 800 kCal;
Fat - 100 g
of which saturated fatty acids - 10 g
monounsaturated fatty acids - 10 g
polyunsaturated fatty acids - 80 g
Phytosterols - 320 mg
Vitamin E - 42 mg
Carbohydrates - 0 g
Sugars - 0 g
Protein - 0 g
As a dietary supplement: take 1 tablespoon 1-3 times a day.
As a cosmetic product: Suitable for both oily and dry skin. Perfectly hydrates as it absorbs 12 times more water than its own weight. It also helps to stabilize skin fat levels. Reduces redness, prevents scarring, and neutralizes infections.
Chia oil has a soft and delicate flavor. With this oil you can taste basic dishes, salads, shame and shakes.
Packing: 250 ml