In folk medicine flaxseed is used in coughing as an expectorant and anti-coughing agent. Zdravnitza gathered the most popular recipes from folk medicine with flaxseed.
Manufactured by means of mechanical operations using the method of the first cold pressing.
This great healing vegetable oil is made according to the latest vitamin-preserving technology of flax seeds.
It is used for making all sorts of cold meals, salads, cabbage, and sauces. Flax seed oil can be dressing for any porridge, boiled potatoes, as well as added to the first and second courses, can be mixed with sour cream and mayonnaise. It is very tasty and healthful to mix it with cottage cheese and herbs.
Besides, it is possible to strengthen the action of flax seed oil by means of certain products. These products that are allies of flax seed oil include honey, cottage cheese, kefir, yoghurt, sauerkraut, beets, and carrots. These products help each other in more full digestion, bringing the maximum benefit to the human body. Consumption of flax seed oil with the chicken or turkey meat, fish and rye bread helps to develop the "happiness hormone”, i.e. serotonin.
Fresh high-quality flax seed oil has a slight bitterness that gives meals a delicious taste! Try flax seed oil, and perhaps it remain in your fridge forever, replacing a bunch of medications and cosmetics.
It is popularly believed that flax seed oil is healthful, easily digestible and versatile tool in the fight against almost all diseases. Consumption of edible flax seed oil has no side effects.
As for the content of unsaturated fatty acids it beats twice as much fish oil: alpha-linoleic acid (OMEGA-3) - 60%, linoleic acid (an omega-6) - 20% oleic acid (OMEGA-9) - 10%, other unsaturated fatty acid - 10%. If OMEGA-6 is found in other vegetable oils, OMEGA-3 in sufficient quantity is only found in fish oil, and above all in flax seed oil. It is especially important for the women.
Let us consider the useful composition of flax seed oil in greater detail, as its value to the human body is due to its rich composition.
Fat: OMEGA-3 (up to 60%), OMEGA-6 (about 20%), OMEGA-9 (about 10%), saturated fatty acids (stearic acid, myristic acid and palmitic acid);
Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3 (PP), B4, B6, B9, E (choline), K, F;
Macro- and microelements: potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, zinc;
And in addition to above: linamarin, phytosterols, squalene (up to 8%), thioproline, lecithin, beta-carotene.
Despite the considerable list of components that compose natural flax seed oil, yet special value is a complex of poly- and monounsaturated fatty acids. Alpha-linoleic acid (OMEGA-3) is indispensable and urgently needed by our body. Unfortunately, it is either absent or present in very small quantities in most food products. Fish oil is famous for high content of this fatty acid. Now, the content of unsaturated fatty acids in flax seed oil is twice as high as in fish oil!
- in diabetes (frequent use of a small amount of linseed oil, containing acid of OMEGA-3, improves insulin action and protects the body from emergence and development of diabetes. Furthermore, it not only improves the perception of insulin, but also decreases blood cholesterol);
- for prevention and treatment of secondary cardiovascular diseases (coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction, stroke), reduction of the probability
- for formation of the blood clots;
- to improve the liver mechanisms;
- in gastritis, colitis, constipation;
- for prevention of the thyroid gland diseases;
- for prevention and auxiliary treatment of oncological diseases;
- to reduce the level of cholesterol and triglycerides;
- against helminthes, epigastric burning, various ulcers;
- to improve skin and hair;
- as an indispensable element in the diet of pregnant women for proper development of the brain of a child;
- for weight loss;
- for women, having menopause;
- to increase potency;
- to have anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous effect;
- to increase elasticity of the eye blood vessels, improve microcirculation, and prevent vascular spasm;
- to assist lowering blood pressure and supporting the immune system of an individual;
- to have rejuvenating and healing effect on burns, freeze burns, radiation injuries of the skin;
- sometimes linseed oil consumption for a few days significantly improves asthma clinical data;
- as a general tonic for adults and children.
According to the content of OMEGA-3 and OMEGA-6, flax seed oil is superior to other conventional products of the human diet and just 1 or 2 tablespoons of linseed oil provides daily requirement of unsaturated fatty acids.
The recommended intakes of flaxseed oil 2-3 tbsp daily. You can take it in the morning, afternoon and evening after meals. May dilute the flaxseed oil with a glass of water.
Flaxseed oil can be used as an additive to various cold dishes, salads and sauces. Flaxseed oil can be used in the preparation of different pastes, purees and stews. Can be added to soups or main dishes.
This product is fully labeled in Bulgarian and has all the necessary documents and certificates for sale on the territory of Bulgaria and the European Union.
Packing: 350 ml in glass bottle
This product is offered by ZDRAVNITZA. If you are a retailer and you are interested in our products, please contact us to provide you price list and conditions for partnership accord. Products that ZDRAVNITZA offers have all the necessary certificates and documents that allow the sale within the European Union.