The combination of essential vitamins have strong antioxidant effect it helps deactivate free radicals and helps to protect cells from oxidation.
Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant and contributes to the normal visual function and optimal functioning of the immune system. Vitamin A is needed for bone health, skin and teeth.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and has a positive role in protecting DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidation. Supports the synthesis of collagen, which is needed for good health of bones, teeth, skin and blood vessels. Contributes to the normal function of the nervous and immune systems. Restores oxidized in the body Vitamin E.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and has a fundamental role in maintaining the health of cell membranes, helping to reduce their oxidation. Vitamin E promotes the function of reproduction.
Vitamin D is involved in the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus and helps to increase the absorption and their deposition in bones, and also contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D is synthesized naturally in the body by the action of sunlight. Absence or reduced sunlight exposure limited natural synthesis of vitamin D in the body.
The dietary supplement is intended to be used as an aid to the diet, which:
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
- Supports the immune system;
- Contributes to the normal visual function;
- Contributes to the normal condition of the skin and mucous membranes;
- Helping to maintain the health of bones, teeth and muscles;
- Promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body;
- Contribute to the smooth conduct of iron metabolism;
- Contribute to the proper formation of collagen, which is needed for the normal function of blood vessels;
- Helps the normal course of metabolism and energy production;
- Contributing to the smooth functioning of the nervous system and maintain normal mental function.
Vitamin A: 750 µg RE (2 500 IU)
Vitamin C: 80 mg
Vitamin E: 12 mg αTE (18 IU)
Vitamin D: 5 µg (200 IU)
Auxiliary ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, coloring agents: E100 and E171
Adults: One to twocapsules a day with meals.
Keep out of the reach of small detsa! If you are allergic or have a disease, consult your doctor before using this product! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! The product is not a substitute for a varied diet!
Package: 60 soft gelatine capsules
6,41 € -40% 10,69 €