Mursala tea extract has all the amazing benefits of the herb to help the human body:
- To fight successfully with lung disease, cough, anemia, liver disease, nervous system disorders;
- To normalize blood pressure, strengthen bones, assisted reproduction and for men and potency;
- To improve the functioning of the pancreas, useful for the eyes, protects against colds and flu;
- Very powerful immune stimulator, an antioxidant and a diuretic;
- To removes toxins on a cellular level, slow aging and to harmonize processes in the body overall.
Why extract is most useful?
Mountain tea grows high in the mountains and the conditions there make it a rigid structure - that it helps to resist temperature variations. The traditional way of making tea does not allow to extract its beneficial elements. When you make it to tea, you get only 3-7% of them. The technology of extracting the most valuable herb in the form of extract and preserve useful elements over 90% Mursala The extracts from tea provides us with all the beneficial properties of herbs that are digested quickly and lightly from the body.
An aqueous extract of Mursala tea (Sideritis scardica Griseb), acidity regulator: citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
The recommended daily dose for adults is 10 ml - 1 ml every 6 kg body weight
For children over 6 years: 1 ml every 7 kg body weight
Children under 6 years - with a prescription.
Packing: 300 ml