Only customers who are Users within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act have the right to withdraw from the contract.
Art. Article 50. (Amended, SG No. 61/1914, in force from 25.07.2014) The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the distance or off-premises contract without giving a reason, without due indemnity or default and without payment of any expenses, except for the costs provided in Art. 54, para. 3 and Art. 55, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you need to contact us by phone, E-mail or using the CONTACT form. You have to describe that you want to return a product (or all products) from the order by completing:
1. The number of your order (you will find it in the order confirmation e-mail or in your account if you are shopping as a registered user)
2. Reason for return of the goods;
Before you start a return procedure, you should be familiar with our terms and conditions:
1. The products must be in their original form without disturbing the commercial appearance.
2. Products that are already open and / or used can not be returned.
3. After receiving information, where to return the products you have 14 business days to send the products.
4. If within 14 business days we do not receive the products or you do not let us know that delivery will be delayed, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
5. We reserve the right to refuse a refund when we receive damaged products.
When returning a product whose packaging is damaged or incomplete, there are no accessories and / or accompanying sales documents, brochures, descriptions, warranty card, etc., and there are signs of wear, scratches, scratches, wetting or other liquids, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse the return of the goods or the amount paid for them.
Refund the amount paid shall be effected in the order of its receipt, within 14 working days from the date when the consumer's decision was notified, to cancel his / her order.
Attention! When returning products, not on the trader's fault, all costs of delivering the merchandise to the merchant site will be at your expense.