About 20-40% of women suffer from cystitis during their lifetime. Cystitis affects patients of all ages. It is quite common and is more common in women.
The winter-spring season predisposes to cystitis.
What is cystitis?
Cystitis is an inflammatory disease of the bladder. The disease can occur once or over longer periods of time, but it can occur more often and even become chronic.
- Cystitis manifests itself with frequent urges to urinate, pain during urination, presence of blood and bacteria in the urine.
- Complaints begin with some discomfort when urinating.
- The urge to urinate can become very frequent and ineffective, excruciating and very painful, burning. The urine becomes cloudy, with an unusual smell and color, often even with the presence of blood.
- An increase in temperature, chills and general fatigue are possible.
What are the causes of the disease?
- The causative agents are most often bacteria, less often viruses, chlamydia, mycoplasmas.
- Many factors favor the occurrence of cystitis: cooling of the body, retention of urine in the bladder, constipation, fatigue, catheterization, defloration, pregnancy, menopause and others.
- The presence of possible anomalies of the excretory system is an additional factor of particular importance. Kidney stone disease, narrowing of the urinary tract, enlarged prostate in men and other diseases in the pelvis lead to compression of the urinary tract. These are all reasons that make it difficult for urine to drain.
How can we protect ourselves?
The prevention of cystitis consists in maintaining high personal hygiene, protection against colds, elimination of constipation.
Follow a few simple rules against cystitis:
1. After each visit to the toilet, you must thoroughly wash yourself so that germs do not enter the vagina.
2. The same must be done after sexual intercourse.
3. Do not hold urine for hours.
4. To drink at least two liters of water a day so that urine is not retained in the bladder.
Folk recipes for cystitis
Mix 30 g each of the herbs: Yarrow, Arnica - flower, Agrimony - stalk. 1 tablespoon of the mixture is poured with 200 ml of boiling water, left to soak for about 1 hour, after which the infusion is filtered. The tea prepared in this way is drunk at once after dinner.
Mix the following herbs: 60 g field horsetail, 30 g yarrow, couch grass - root, corn silk, birch leaves, sour cherry - candles and 15 g hazel - bark. 2 tablespoons of the mixture are placed in half a liter of water. Boil for 5 minutes on low heat. After that, the decoction is soaked for half an hour and filtered. Take 1 glass of wine 4 times a day before meals.
50 g of plantain leaves are mixed with the same amount of the following herbs: bearberry leaves, white birch leaves, corn silk. 2 tablespoons of the mixture are poured with half a liter of boiling water and soaked for 10 minutes. Strain the decoction and drink 100 ml 4 times a day before each meal.
Where to buy natural products against cystitis?
You can find products against cystitis, incl. a proven effective herbal mixture in "Zdravnitza".
You can place your order online. We deliver our products to products in Bulgaria, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Israel and Thailand.
You can also buy necessary products on the local stores of "Zdravnitza":
Health store "Zdravnitza"
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
23 Neofit Rilski str.
Health store "Zdravnitza"
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
74 Odrin str.