Paradise oil of "Zdravnitza" is a natural herbal formula according to the author's recipe of "Zdravnitza". Paradise oil is a true gift from nature. The combination of pure oils of milk thistle, black seed (black cumin), dandelion and rosemary have countless health benefits.

Paradise oil against high blood pressure

High blood pressure is a disease for which there is no established cause - in 95% of patients, and in the remaining 5% it is due to kidney and endocrine diseases or as a side effect of some medications. Predisposing factors include smoking and alcohol abuse, overweight, stress, and high cholesterol. It is hereditary.

The quadruple formula of Paradise oil of "Zdravnitza" is a valuable helper in the fight against high blood pressure.

Milk Thistle
By lowering the levels of the so-called "bad" LDL cholesterol, sea buckthorn reduces the risk of developing heart disease. Milk thistle oil is also a powerful, natural remedy that improves liver health, and as previously mentioned, excessive alcohol consumption is directly linked to high blood pressure.

Black cumin (Black seed)
Black seed (Nigella sativa) has been shown to have significant therapeutic benefits on key metabolic health markers, namely lowering blood pressure, improving lipid profile and glycemic control. Black seed oil has been found to benefit blood pressure by lowering systolic blood pressure. Black cumin has the ability to increase the levels of the so-called "good" HDL cholesterol while lowering triglycerides and "bad" LDL cholesterol.

Dandelion has a diuretic effect, due to which excess fluid is removed from the body. This helps reduce blood volume, which reduces the workload on the heart. Thanks to this property, dandelion lowers blood pressure. Dandelion roots contain potassium, a mineral that is directly linked to lowering blood pressure.

Rosemary is an excellent source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that are believed to support and stimulate the immune system and improve circulation. Rosemary is an ACE inhibitor. ACE inhibitors block the formation of the hormone angiotensin II. This hormone promotes inflammation in the arteries, accelerates the development of atherosclerosis and is a very powerful constrictor of blood vessels. Rosemary has a clotting effect. Heart formation is associated with approximately 80% of all heart attacks and the majority of strokes.

Where to buy Paradise oil?

You can find Paradise oil in "Zdravnitza".

You can place your order online. We deliver our products to products in Bulgaria, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Israel and Thailand.

You can also buy Paradise oil on the local stores of "Zdravnitza":

Health store "Zdravnitza"
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
23 Neofit Rilski str.

Health store "Zdravnitza"
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
74 Odrin str.