100% natural product from Bulgaria. Suitable for children and adults!
• inflammation of the airways, colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis cough;
• in gastrointestinal and liver diseases;
• inflammation of the kidneys and the bladder;
• rheumatism, gout, etc.;
• Folk medicine prescribes elderberry and blood pressure, shortness of breath, difficulty urinating;
• as a laxative, obesity, dropsy;
• hemorrhoids, skin diseases;
• as a reinforcing agent and neuralgia.
Overhead part of Melissa was used by ancient Greeks and Romans because of its pleasant refreshing smell reminiscent of lemon peel.
The herb due to its healing powers entirely on its composition. Melissa contains the essential oil of citral, citronellol, myrcene, geraniol - substances which have antispasmodic effect on the nutritional and respiratory system. In its composition also includes vitamin C, kerotin, organic acids and flavonoids.
The useful substances contained in Melissa fight against the free radicals therein, strengthen the immune system and have antioxidant activity. Thanks to the essential oil, lemon balm has a specific scent of lemon and mint, but because of the shape of petals and smell their often confused with mint.
fruit of elderberry, Melissa, sugar, water, acidity regulator: citric acid E330.
For direct consumption. Can be drunk chilled or at room temperature.
Packing: 500 ml in a glass bottle
Product offered by "Zdravnitza". If you have pharmacy, health store or other commercial establishment on the territory of Bulgaria and the European Union, you can contact us to provide you with pricelist and terms of partnership accord. More information find in "Wholesale".
"Zdravnitza" is a registered trademark owned by "New S Net" LTD, Sofia, Bulgaria. Our products are 100% guaranteed quality and possess all the necessary certificates.