Almond drink does not contain gluten, lactose and cholesterol. Rich in vitamins and minerals. It is considered the ideal alternative to cow's milk because it has a pleasant aroma and rich composition of vitamins.
One of the main specifics of almond milk is the absence of gluten, lactose and cholesterol. As it resembles cow's milk in consistency, it can easily become an integral part of your menu.
Almond milk contains a huge amount of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant.
Consumption of BIO almond vegetable drink has a number of health benefits, including:
- a source of many nutrients that contribute to the development and health of the human brain;
- regulates cholesterol levels;
- a source of phosphorus, which affects the strength and durability of bones and teeth;
- regulates body weight and normalizes the digestive system.
Water, Sicilian almonds * 8%, Agave syrup, * Sea salt, Rice maltodextrin *.
* Ingredients of biological origin.
Contains allergens: Almond.
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
Energy: 309 kJ / 309 kcal
Fat: 2.7 g
of which saturated: 0.3 g
Carbohydrates: 10.9 g
of which sugars: 3.5 g
Fiber: <0.5 g
Protein: 0.9 g
For direct consumption. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 3-4 days.
Packing: 1 liter