Prenatal Uno is a formula for protecting DNA with choline, iodine, vitamins B6, B12 and D3, ginger and twice as much folate.
- Important ingredients that have a positive effect on the course of pregnancy and fetal development.
- Natural help against nausea - It is scientifically confirmed that the contained ginger soothes nausea in pregnant women.
- FolActiv® + MetylB12 + vitamin B6 - Twice as much folate with maximum action, for proper neural tube development.
- DNA Protection Formula® - A set of ingredients that protect the genetic material (DNA) of the embryo.
- Safe - Each batch is tested for the content of active substances, pathogenic microorganisms and heavy metals within the NQS® program - an author's program that guarantees the highest quality of Prenatal Uno products.
Support for the proper development of the child
Choline, methyl B12, vitamin B6 and the folic acid contained in FolActiv® support the proper metabolism of homocysteine, which contributes to the proper development of the child's nervous system. The use of vitamins B12 and B6 has a positive effect on the use and bioavailability of folic acid.
FolActiv® is a combination of folic acid and its active form. The active form of folate provides better absorption for women who have a slower metabolism of folic acid. This applies to every second woman in Poland. Folic acid supplementation in combination with its active form before and during pregnancy is recommended by the Polish Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians to prevent neural tube defects. Folate is involved in the process of cell division and growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
Vitamin D, in the recommended daily dose of 2000 IU, helps keep a child's bones and teeth healthy and supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
Iodine helps in the proper production of thyroid hormones and the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. It is important for the proper development of children and the proper functioning of the nervous system and cognitive functions in children.
Ginger is a spice of ancient origin and widely used throughout human history. It has many natural healing properties, but is best known for its effectiveness in nausea and vomiting. Its effectiveness is comparable to that of some pharmaceutical antiemetics, but it has fewer side effects.
Prenatal Uno is a dietary supplement especially recommended for women in preparation for pregnancy and during the first trimester of pregnancy. It contains only important ingredients in recommended doses that supplement the diet, have a positive effect on the course of pregnancy and fetal development.
- Nausea during pregnancy;
- Favorably affects the development of the neural tube;
- has a beneficial effect on DNA.
Rice flour, choline bitartrate, capsule: gelatin; ginger, cholecalciferol, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; pyridoxine hydrochloride, carrier: maltodextrin; Calcium L-methylfolate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, methylcobalamin.
Ingredients in daily dose (1 capsule):
Active ingredients in daily dose:
- Ginger - 600 mg
- Choline -125 mg
- Vitamin B6 - 1.5 mg
- FolActiv® - 800 µg
- Iodine-150 ug
- Vitamin D3 - 2000 IU (50 ug)
- Methyl B12 - 1 µg
It is best to take one capsule a day with a meal.
The beneficial effects of the ingredients of the preparation which are mentioned in the health claims are the result of the appropriate amount of active ingredients used in accordance with the method of use.
Do not use other supplements containing vitamin D, iodine or folic acid. It is recommended that you have a 25- (OH) D blood test before use and discuss the result with your doctor or pharmacist.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation. Decompensated hyperthyroidism.
Packing: 30 capsules