Apple pectin has a positive effect on high cholesterol, liver problems and gall bladder, gastritis, colitis, diabetes. Taking apple pectin clean the body of toxins.
- Apple Fibers - Pectin Powder
- Recommends to people who want to lead a healthy lifestyle and care for proper nutrition
- Convenient and practical packaging (zippered bag)
- Produced in Poland
Pectin is a structural polysaccharide contained in the primary cell wall of terrestrial plants. It was first isolated and described in 1825 by Henri Braconnot. It is commercially available as a white to light brown powder, mainly extracted from citrus fruits. It is used as a thickener in the food industry, in the production of marmalade and jam. It is also used as a stabilizer and source of fiber in stuffing, candy, fruit juice and milk.
Pectin is a natural part of human food but does not have a particular nutritional value. The daily intake of pectin from fruits and vegetables is about 5 g when consuming 500 g of food of plant origin.
Pectin passes through the small intestine almost without chemical changes. This makes it one of the most efficient ballast substances.
- Improves bowel function;
- Keeps a long satiety, which helps maintain proper body weight and prevents obesity;
- Reduces cholesterol and triglycerides levels;
- Removes toxins and heavy metals from the body.
apple fiber, maltodextrin*, flavor.
* maltodextrin - polysaccharide, which is used as a dietary supplement. Maltodextrin is easily digestible, absorbed rapidly as glucose, and can be moderately sweet or almost odorless. The action of maltodextrin is as a flavor enhancer.
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy: 320 kcal
Fat: 1.3 g
incl. saturated fatty acids: 1.3 g
Fibers: 30 g
from which soluble: 7.5 g
Proteins: 0.15 g
Carbohydrates: 62 g
incl. sugars: 54 g
Instructions for use:
- In the dry form, dissolved in water;
- In addition to the juice or yoghurt.
Take 1-2 teaspoons mixed in a glass of water, fruit juice or yogurt.