There is nothing to be afraid of - neither the cold, nor the flu and its complications, since in folk medicine we have some of the most effective products such as propolis and echinacea - a powerful immune stimulant.
|Buy 15 psc.||Save: 6,80 €|
|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 3,02 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 0,76 €|
- 100% natural product
- Innovative Alcohol Free formula
- Free of preservatives or enhancers
- Made in Bulgaria
- Suitable for the whole family
Aqueous propolis extract of "Zdravnitza" is an innovative formula without alcohol. During the production of the extract all active substances and useful properties of propolis are preserved.
Propolis is a resinous substance with proven antibacterial, antifungal, anti-mold and antiviral properties. Collecting propolis, bees use it as a building material and to disinfect their hive. On average, a bee family annually collects from 100 to 300 g propolis. Bees collect propolis from plants - the most common sources of propolis are poplar, willow, horse chestnut and others. Literally the entire hive is covered with propolis, including the bees themselves, thus protecting them from harmful microorganisms.
Propolis has a complex chemical composition that determines its antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, radiation protection, anti-cancer and anti-tumor effects.
Propolis contains nineteen compounds with different chemical structure. These compounds include a number of substances that belong to the flavonoid family. According to medical researchers, propolis is rich in: Vitamin A (carotene), Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, biotin, bioflavonoids, albumin, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, silicon dioxide, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, cobalt, copper.
Propolis contains 500 times more bioflavonoids (vitamin P) than oranges. With the exception of vitamin K, propolis has all known vitamins. Of the fourteen minerals needed by the human body, propolis contains all of them except sulfur. Like royal jelly and bee pollen, propolis also contains a number of unknown compounds that work together in sync to create a perfectly balanced, nutritious substance. Propolis also contains 16 types of amino acids.
- Has a pronounced bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect against many pathogenic bacteria.
- The antifungal effect of propolis is strongly expressed against many of the causes of many diseases of the skin and hairy parts of the human body. Its effect on fungal diseases of the oral cavity, respiratory tract and gastrointestinal tract is particularly pronounced.
- The antiviral effect of propolis has been proven against influenza and herpes viruses;
- Analgesic effect. The effect occurs 5-10 minutes after application and lasts about 1 hour;
- Anti-inflammatory action - accelerates wound healing, especially severe decubitus ulcers after surgery.
- Increases appetite;
- Hypotensive effect - lowers blood pressure;
- Antisclerotic action;
- Has a beneficial effect on periodontitis, gingivitis and other pathological conditions in the oral cavity;
- Immunostimulating action;
Distilled water, Propolis 30%.
Shake before use!
Adults: take 20 drops dissolved in 50 ml water.
Children: take 5-10 drops dissolved in 50 ml water.
Do not use by people with allergies to bee products.
Packing: 30 ml