Beeswax is a natural organic product that has a beneficial effect on the human body and can be used long-term. Fruit is wax gland of the bees and serves for sealing the cells where the honey is collected.
In the past wax was used for the sealing of letters and stamping of molten wax. In medicine is applied in the preparation of various medicinal ointments, ointments and plasters. In households is used for making candles, painting Easter eggs, cosmetics, protective layer on the surfaces (wax) and others.
- There are antiviral and antimicrobial action - is a natural antibiotic. Bees use propolis along with cleaning combs.
- Stimulates the immune system and strengthens the protective functions of the body;
- Hydrates skin deep;
- Acts as an analgesic - reduce pain hurt and bruised place;
- Frees the body of excess toxins;
- Means to fight the aging process of the body;
- Cures and prevents colds and viral diseases - improves the condition of the upper respiratory tract;
- Gifts of bees
- Participates in the processes of cell regeneration;
- Protects skin from external irritants by forming a protective film;
- Improves blood circulation;
- There aromatherapy action.
It can be used as a component of homemade cosmetic products - creams, masks, waxing, etc.
Packing: 45 g