Famous for its properties coenzyme Q10 is also known as ubiquinone. To produce enough cellular energy and to help reduce the usual signs of aging, your body must convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol.
Ubiquinol exists wherever there is life.
One of the biggest challenges we face while aging is that the levels of CoQ10 in our body constantly decreases. Our ability to convert coenzyme Q10 to ubiquinol is also reduced. It becomes more difficult to produce ubiquinol, and our body needs it to deal with:
Increased metabolic demand
Inadequate intake of coenzyme Q10 with food
Deficiency of the factors necessary for the biosynthesis and conversion of ubiquinol
Change in genes associated with age
and any combination of these factors
According to recent studies, reduction in the level of coenzyme Q10 becomes visible for about 20 years of age.
A critical level of coenzyme Q10 decreases with age. Therefore, Ubiquinol Premium is an indispensable supplement!
- take more coenzyme Q10 - as seen in studies from its elevated levels in blood plasma.
- are not dependent on the conversion of ubiquinone to ubiquinol in your body. In the plasma of healthy subjects, more than 90% of coenzyme Q10 is present in reduced form (ubiquinol).
- are taking coenzyme Q10 in its active state, just as it is necessary for your body.
- Get reduced (non oxidized) form of coenzyme Q10 for additional cellular energy.
- Get a strong first stage of protection against free radicals, which helps you to reduce the usual signs of aging and to strengthen your health.
However, not everyone needs ubiquinol. If you are under 25 years old your body should absorb normal coenzyme Q10 well. Studies show that younger people do not absorb ubiquinone as older. Therefore, if you are young, adherence to the standard formula makes more sense.
What Ubiquinol gives you:
- Act as a catalyst for various chemical reactions in your body, leading to the production of energy.
- Activates the production of energy in cells.
- You will enjoy significantly increased levels of energy and strength.
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- Maintain and balance the critical energy level of your heart, which is the most important muscle in your body.
- Your healthy and optimal functioning heart will please you for many years, as it will work optimally.
- Provides protection of the cells, tissues and organs in your body against oxidative stress.
- Activates other antioxidants and keeps them in active state.
- You feel great, because you know that you are doing everything possible to live healthily.
- Helps you feel more vital and energetic.
- By maintaining high levels of coenzyme Q10 in the blood, helps you maintain your vitality.
- You feel energized and determined to feel young and full of life ... do not let aging to take the best of you.
- Supports healthy blood circulation and act strengthening the heart.
- Studies show that maintaining proper levels of coenzyme Q10 can help you maintain a normal level of blood pressure.
- Helps strengthen your immune system.
- Helps the functioning of your immune system, thus providing protection against free radicals.
- Supports brain activity.
- The brain is one of the most active organs in the body and constantly needs energy, which you will provide, taking supplements Ubiquinol.
- Provides you alerted and active mind, which helps you, deal with all the challenges in the busy lifestyle.
100 mg of Ubiquinol Kaneka QH, reduced form of the molecule CoQ10.
Excipients: beeswax - E901, lecithin derived from non-GMO soybeans, E-322, canola oil, glyceryl monooleate - E 471.
60 caps. x 50 mg
2 caps. per day, at mealtime
Not known at the indicated doses.
In case of intolerance to any of the ingredients.
Packing: 60 capsules
6,41 € -40% 10,69 €