Almost every second Bulgarian suffers from an irregular stomach. Statistics show that this problem occurs more often in women.
For some, going to the toilet is normal several times a day, for others - once, for others - once every 2 days. However, all these people do not suffer from constipation because they defecate at the same time.
When do we talk about constipation?
If you defecate at different time intervals or once every 4-5 or more days, then you are surely suffering from constipation.
Constipation cannot be considered as an independent disease.
Constipation is the most feared sign of colon obstruction by tumor masses in such diseases as colon cancer, ovarian cancer with involvement, and a segment of the colon.
Constipation often damages the kidneys due to the retention of toxins and bacteria.
What are the causes of constipation?
The most common cause of constipation is weakness of the neuromuscular apparatus, abdominal press and diaphragm. There are many other reasons that are not fully understood. Contraceptives, narcotic substances, as well as the intake of certain medicines are also important for the occurrence of constipation. Almost every woman suffers from constipation during pregnancy due to hormonal changes and the weakening of peristalsis.
Is there a cure?
If you consult a doctor and follow the lifestyle prescribed by him, you can completely get rid of constipation.
What quick measures can you take at home?
- Honey is an irreplaceable biological remedy in the fight against constipation.
- Bee pollen also has a good healing effect on the normalization of intestinal function.
- Depending on the type of constipation - atonic or spastic, the intake of foods containing cellulose should be increased or decreased accordingly. It is also necessary to exclude fresh and yogurt from food (temporarily) and monitor the result. It is possible to have an intolerance to cow's milk proteins.
- It is also very important to take a sufficient amount of liquids, which for an adult should be about 2 liters per day.
- Spicy spices, fried and fried foods should also be excluded from the food, large amounts of onions, garlic, turnips, leeks can also cause gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Attention should also be paid to movement, smoking, alcohol consumption. Movement should be increased, and alcohol and cigarettes should be stopped until bowel functions normalize. In the absence of active movement, the tone of the abdominal and intestinal muscles is reduced, which helps to move and process food and the act of defecation.
- The man is less likely to suffer from constipation because he emphasizes beer and salads rich in cellulose.
- Wine, especially red, also helps with peristalsis.
- Foods rich in cellulose help against constipation - cabbage, turnips, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, leeks, raw cauliflower, corn, green beans, lentils. Cherries, apricots, watermelon, cantaloupe, plums help. Bananas and apples are not recommended. Chinese food is also recommended - soy and bamboo.
Folk recipes against constipation:
A decoction is prepared from 1 teaspoon of saturated root of Markery (Blitum bonus-henricus), which boils for 10 minutes in 1/2 l of water. Drink 1 cup of coffee 3 times a day before meals.
Mix the following herbs: 50 g of Alder Buckthorn (Frangula Alnus), 30 g of roots of Chinese rhubarb (Rheum officinale) and 60 g leaves of Senna (Cassia acutifolia). A cold extract is prepared from the herbal mixture - pour 2 tsp with 250 g of water and soak for 4 hours. It is drunk in the morning on an empty stomach. According to the obtained effect, the herbal mixture is taken as many times as needed to normalize digestion.
Where to buy natural products against constipation?
You can find natural products against constipation, incl. the extremely effective Aloe - dry extract in "Zdravnitza".
You can place your order online. We deliver our products to products in Bulgaria, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Israel and Thailand.
You can also buy the products on the local stores of "Zdravnitza":
Health store "Zdravnitza"
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
23 Neofit Rilski str.
Health store "Zdravnitza"
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
74 Odrin str.