Innovative Ayurveda Herbal Supplement! Gluten Free! NO Egg! NO Milk! NO Wheat! Paraben Free!
- Offers phyoestrogenic benefits to balance & support normal hormone levels;
- Assists in combating occasional sleeplessness, minor mood swings & hot flashes;
- Relives anxiety, irritability and fatigue;
- Improves physical and mental well being.
Knows as: Chasteberry
Assists in: Commonly known as Chasteberry is mainly known as a female hormone regulator. It has a balancing effect on female hormones, making it useful in a wide variety of conditions. Uses of V.agnus-castus relate to treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system. It is helpful in cases of night sweats, hot flashes and fatigue.
Knows as: Dietary soy
Assists in: Dietary soy has gained much attention since reports of reduced menopausal discomfort and reduced morbidity incidence of several hormone-dependent diseases in soy consuming population compared with non-soy consuming populations. A study was conducted for perimenopausal women as well as postmenopausal women who suffered menopausal symptoms consumed soy proteins for 4 weeks or longer. The study showed that the soy isoflavones do have the beneficial health effects on menopausal symptoms. Research has also found that soy lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, increases HDL (good) cholesterol levels, and lowers blood pressure in menopausal women.
- Chaste Tree Fruit Extract - 100 mg;
- Soya Seed Extract (Isoflavones 2.5 mg) - 50 mg;
- Ashoka Tree Bark Extract (Tannins 5 mg) - 50 mg;
- Shatavari Root Extract (Saponins 10 mg) - 50 mg;
- Amla Fruit Extract (Ellagic Acid 2.5 mg) - 50 mg.
Additives: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalinne Cellulose, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preseravative), Sorbic Acid (Preservative).
For optimum results, 3 months of intake suggested.
1 capsule twice a day
1 unit will last for 30 days only
Packing: 60 vegetarian capsules