"Femaltiker" is a chocolate-flavored food supplement for breastfeeding women, especially in the initial stage and with problems with maintaining lactation. Barley malt and beta-glucans. Formula with choline, folate, vitamins B6 and B12.
- Patented formula with clinically proven effectiveness [approx. 1700 ml more breast milk during 12 days of use: Breastfeeding Medicine. Mar 2016, 11 (2): A-3-A-75.]
- Optimal effect of beta-glucan - barley malt is short malted, for the highest content and bioavailability of nutrients.
- Useful ingredients with epigenetic potential - added choline, folate, vitamins B6 and B12, taken during breastfeeding, have a beneficial effect on the health and development of your child and your health.
- The taste you are looking for - the natural aromas in Femaltiker work wonders, making health delicious.
- Safe - each batch is tested for the content of active substances, pathogenic microorganisms and heavy metals within the NQS® program - an author's program that guarantees the highest quality of Femaltiker Plus products.
Breast milk is the best, specialized, biologically active, healing food. Improves the immune defense and is best absorbed by the newborn. Numerous studies show that breast milk can reduce the risk of developing many diseases - upper respiratory tract infections, allergies, etc., including some cancers.
The Femaltiker formula combines the power of nature and tradition with the latest knowledge and high technology to help you provide the best and most delicious food for your baby. The intake of barley malt and beta-glucan is mentioned by breastfeeding experts as an example of good dietary practice in support of lactation. Adherence to the highest production standards, combined with the patented formula, further enriched with ingredients with epigenetic potential, guarantee maximum quantities and bioavailability of nutrients.
The formula contained in Femaltiker® plus is additionally enriched with choline and such nutrients as: folate (folic acid and calcium L-methylfolate - FolActiv®), vitamins: B6 and B12, which nourish the woman's body. Most of these ingredients pass into breast milk, which affects its quality and nutritional value.
Dietary supplement with a special, patented formula to help mothers with lactation problems:
- insufficient breast milk production;
- problems with inducing or maintaining lactation;
- low weight gain of the child due to insufficient breast milk and / or too low nutritional value caused by the poor nutritional status of the breastfeeding mother.
Formula Femaltiker® plus (barley malt, barley beta-glucan, dry extract Melissa officinalis), choline bitartrate, natural aroma - chocolate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium L-methylfolate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin.
Nutritional value per sachet (6.7 g):
Energy: 1637 kJ / 385 kJ
Fat: 0.00 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 7 g
of which sugars: 4.3 g
Fiber: 0.1 g
Protein: 0.2 g
Salt: 0 g
Vitamin B6: 2.5 mg
Folate (folic acid and calcium L-methylfolate) (FolActiv): 200 μg
Vitamin B12: 2.8 μg
Choline: 100 mg
Barley malt: 4.8 g
Barley beta-glucan: min 300 mg
Dry extract of lemon balm (Melissa officinalis): 80 mg
Consume according to the schedule recommended by your doctor (or breastfeeding specialist), or if your doctor (or breastfeeding specialist) does not recommend otherwise, 1-2 sachets a day during meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Due to the mechanism of action, it is recommended to consume Femaltiker® plus between 30 minutes and 1 hour before the planned breastfeeding / breast pumping.
Recommendations for use:
- Wash your hands before preparing the solution. Use clean dishes.
- Pour the recommended amount of powder into a glass. Dissolve the contents of the sachet in about 150 ml of milk (cold or warm) and stir until the powder is completely dissolved. The way the product is used is adapted to the individual nutritional needs of the breastfeeding mother: in case of allergies or intolerance to cow's milk, other types of drinks can be used, such as herbal drinks or, alternatively, water or yoghurt. It is recommended to start using the product from the second day after birth. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation. The product contains cereals that are a source of gluten (from barley malt).
Packing: 12 sachets x 6.7 g