Mountain tea (Sideritis Scardica) is one of the wonders of Bulgaria. This perennial plant, also known as Mursala tea and Pirin tea, is one of the most useful herbs growing in Bulgaria.
In the 1970s cosmonauts drank it in their preparations for flight. It is also said that mountain tea was a privilege for members of the Communist Party in Bulgaria.
Japanese scientists studied Bulgarian mountain tea years ago and established its beneficial effects on many diseases.
Since the Greeks have earlier been cultivated and exported, the world knows this miraculous plant such as "Greek tea".
Ingredients in Mountain tea:
The Bulgarian Mountain Tea contains: flavonoid, phenylpropanoic glycosides, tannins, terpenoids, diterpenes and essential oils, phenols, iridoids, ursoleic and oleic acid, numerous trace elements such as iron, copper, zinc, cobalt and selenium. sodium, which explain the pharmacological action of the plant.
- It has a strong antioxidant effect, a tonic, generalized, anti-anemic and diuretic action.
- Reduces the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, prevents the development of cancer cells.
- Helps heartbeat.
- Helps in prostate disease and difficult urination, stimulates potency.
- Excellent remedy for kidney and urinary tract disease.
- It has a strong anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial action, an excellent remedy for colds - cough, sore throat, flu, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases.
The Bulgarian Institute of Botany investigates its properties and establishes its beneficial influence on liver and a number of other diseases, as well as its astonishing quality that it slows down the aging.
Perhaps this is the best cough herb.
Others call the wonderful plant "the Bulgarian Viagra".
Method of preparation:
Quality Bulgarian Mountain Tea must be of whole or cut, light green stems. In 1 liter of water, place 4-5 stems of tea. Boiling for 5 minutes.
It can be combined with other herbs - a combination of mountain and green tea gives you a great anti-cancer boosting drink that has strong antioxidant action!