Mountain tea (Sideritis Scardica) is one of the wonders of Bulgaria. It has a strong antioxidant effect, a tonic, generalized, anti-anemic and diuretic action. Reduces the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, etc.
Tea from its natural habitat - the rocks Trigrad (Bulgaria) - Mountain of Orpheus!
Mursala tea loves the sun, height, freedom, so it is best at the top of the rocks to sun it shines everywhere and drink from its life-giving rays of energy, which then return to us - people.
You can find Mursal tea under different names: Mursala tea, Mursalski tea, Mountain tea, Bulgarian tea.
Latin name: Sideritis Scardika
- Strong antioxidant, tonic, generalized, anti-anemic and diuretic action;
- Excellent remedy for kidney and urinary tract disease;
- Helps the work of the heart;
- Reduces the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, prevents the development of cancer cells;
- Helps in prostate disease and difficult urination stimulates potency;
- Has a strong anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial action, an excellent remedy for colds - cough, sore throat, flu, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases;
Mursala tea contains over 22 micronutrients, including iron, copper, cobalt, selenium, sodium, potassium and others.
Organic Mursala tea.
Origin of the product: Trigrad region, Smolyan, Bulgaria
Council regulation (EEC) No. 834/2007, No. 889/2008
2-3 sprigs are cut and pour 500 ml. boiling water. Allow to soak for 5-10 minutes. Sweeten with honey, pine honey or sugar. Drink three times a day.
Packing: 20 g stalks
2,74 € -20% 3,43 €