Mountain tea (Sideritis Scardica) is one of the wonders of Bulgaria. It has a strong antioxidant effect, a tonic, generalized, anti-anemic and diuretic action. Reduces the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, etc.
|Buy 20 psc.||Save: 2,76 €|
|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 0,69 €|
- 100% natural product produced in Bulgaria
- Mountain tea - aromatic medicinal plant
- Delicious and useful drink for the whole family
Mountain tea (Sideritis scardica) is a perennial herbaceous plant of the family of violet, reaching up to 50 cm. The flowers are yellowish, located vertically in the bristles of lime-yellow, tortoise limestone in cluster inflorescences.
Mountain tea contains tannins and essential oils, iron, zinc, sodium, magnesium, copper, cobalt. Because of the high levels of flavonoids has antibacterial and antioxidant action.
Regular consumption of mountain tea results in:
- reducing the risk of high blood pressure;
- reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke;
- assisting the body in prostate diseases, difficulty urinating, stimulating potency, kidney disease and urinary tract.
Mountain tea has strong antioxidant, tonic, anti-anemic and diuretic action. Tea is an excellent remedy for colds - cough, sore throat, flu, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases.
100% pure, ecological Mountain tea (Sideritis scardica) - cut stalks.
Method of preparation:
Place 2-3 stalks in 1 liter of boiling water and boil for 3 minutes on low heat.
The product is suitable for adults, children, diabetics, vegetarians and vegans!
Together with the package is provided information and method of preparation in Bulgarian, English, Russian and German.
Packing: 20 g