Goji berry syrup - a dietary supplement. Without sugar! Without colors! Without flavors!
- To detoxify, tone and good vision;
- Naturally contain vitamin C, iron, zinc, manganese and lutein!
For the health of the whole family!
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress;
- Assist in adapting to various changes in the external and internal environment of the body, adaptogenic action;
- Supports sexual function in adults;
- Supports vision;
- Favors liver function and normal cholesterol levels;
- Maintain good performance and longevity.
The name "goji" comes from the Chinese (gouqizi) and from ancient times is very highly valued in traditional Chinese medicine. It grows in the foothills of the Himalayas. In China there is a legend that the Himalayan centenarians eat goji berries. According to Chinese traditional medicine, written in 100 BC., The fruits of goji berries have properties to enrich yin to nourish the blood, tone the kidneys and liver, to moisturize the lungs.
Goji berries have combined therapeutic effect on the human body. The main benefits of these small fruits is to nourish the body to maintain the body's ability for self-healing as they provide many nutrients. In 100 g. Goji berries contain 360 Kcal, 68% carbohydrates, 12% protein, 10% fat and 10% fiber. It is also a source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Ingredients per 5 ml:
Goji berry - a fruit extract (Fr. Lycii chinensis,extr.) - 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Distilled water, filler - vegetable glycerin, preservative - potassium sorbate.
Without sugar, colorings and flavorings!
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
Energy: 1320 kJ / 315 kcal
Fat - 0.1 g
of which unsaturated fatty acids - 0.05 g
Carbohydrates - 3.25 g
of which sugars - 2.75 g
Vegetable glycerin - 60
Fiber - 0.25 g
Protein - 0.25 g
Salt - 2.5 mg
Instructions for use:
- Oral administration.
- Shake before use.
- Use a measuring cup.
- Take before, during or after a meal.
Recommended daily dose:
- Children from 7 to 10 years old - 2.5 ml, 1-2 times daily;
- Children 10 - 16 years old - 5 ml, 1-2 times daily;
- Adults - 10 ml, 1-2 times daily.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
In cases of allergy. Do not use in pregnant and lactating women.
Packing: 200 ml, bottle with measuring cup in a box