- 100% natural product
- Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
- Made in Bulgaria
Chamomile is an annual herb. The stem is erect, up to 50 cm high. The whole plant and especially the flower baskets have a characteristic pleasant smell and a sharp, bitter taste. Blooms from May to August.
Chamomile is a plant, and most plants can heal. Chamomile tea is very popular in a number of countries. The healing properties of this tea have been known for a long time. The benefits of chamomile tea have been the subject of scientific research for over 30 years.
Consumption of Chamomile tea has a number of health-promoting properties, including:
- in inflammation of the digestive system
- for diseases of the upper respiratory tract, as a sedative
- inflammation of the lining of the mouth, gums, throat, toothache
- for gastritis, enteritis, colitis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- external conjunctivitis rinses, hemorrhoids, wet eczema, sweating of the legs
- external rinses for painful and difficult healing wounds
- inhalation of influenza, pharyngitis, laryngitis
- for painful menstruation
In Bulgarian folk medicine it is used in inflammation of the kidneys and bladder, insomnia, headache, jaundice, gout, gout, rheumatism, epilepsy, hemorrhoids, hysteria, difficulty in urinating and urinating blood, mouth ulcers, dyspnoea, jaundice, painful menstruation.
Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
Method of preparation:
Pour a filter bag with 200 ml of boiling water and leave for about 5 minutes. Sweetening is optional. It is advisable to use natural sweeteners such as sevia or maple syrup.
Packing: 20 filter bags x 1 g