Innovative Ayurveda Herbal Supplement! Gluten Free! NO Egg! NO Milk! NO Wheat! Paraben Free!
- Supports female reproductive system;
- Restores hormonal and emotional balance to provide an optimum sense of well-being;
- Assists women to combat physical and emotional discomfort during menstrual cycles.
Knows as: Ashok Briksh
Assists in: Asoka, the Sanskrit word literally means ‘without sorrow’ or one that gives no grief. It is considered the most ancient and sacred tree of India, and universally known to support overall women’s health. It also has mood stabilizing effects. Given as a tonic to women suffering from uterine dysfunctions. Stem bark assists in modulating dysfunctions associated with the menstrual cycle and menorrhagia. Supports female reproductive system with balancing effects on female hormones.+
Knows as: Shatavari or Wild Asparagus
Assists in: Shatavari is traditionally known for its ‘Female Rejuvenative’ property. Shatavari has phytoestrogenic activity that supports the healthy functioning of the female reproductive organs. Shatavari supports in many common gynecological problems like irregularities in menstrual cycle, PMS, infertility and sexual dysfunction. It is one of the best adaptogenic herbs to increase the non-specific resistance against variety of stresses.
- Asoka Tree Bark Extract (Tannins 7.5 mg) - 75 mg;
- Shatavari Root Extract (Saponins 12 mg) - 60 mg;
- Lodh Tree Leaf Extract - 60 mg;
- Ginger Rhizome Extract (Gingerol 2.5 mg) - 50 mg;
- Aloe vera Dried Leaf Extract (Barbaloin 4.5 Mg) - 45 mg.
Additives: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalinne Cellulose, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preseravative), Sorbic Acid (Preservative).
For optimum results, 3 months of intake suggested.
1 capsule twice a day
1 unit will last for 30 days only
Packing: 60 vegetarian capsules
2,05 € -20% 2,56 €
1,64 € -20% 2,05 €