Wheat germ oil is the richest source of natural Vitamin E. The cold-pressed oil is orange in colour and is rich in beta-carotene. It has a fully balanced content of mixed tocopherols, which comes from vitamin E. Gamma, beta and alpha tocopherols present in wheat oil, improve Vitamin E bioaccumulation, unlike synthetic forms. Tocopherols are scavengers of free radicals, which give wheat germ oil powerful antioxidant properties. One tablespoon of the oil / = 10 ml / supply 65 IU of vitamin E.
Wheat oil intake cause rapid increase of vitamin E concentration in the brain, liver, heart, lungs, kidneys and spleen, thus contributes to improving the antioxidant protection of these organs and tissues.
Wheat germ is also rich in octacosanol, powerful energy source preferred by athletes. Octacosanol helps increase physical endurance and help reduce the depletion of oxygen are also useful for neural system and brain.
Wheat germ oil also contains many phosphatides and phytosterols, which are involved in the digestion of fats. The use of crude oil is recommended as tends to support the function of the gastrointestinal tract.
The food supplement is used as an aid to the diet that:
- is a natural source of Vitamin E and helps to protect cells from oxidative stress;
- Helps supply of unsaturated omega-6 fatty acids in the body;
- Helps improve physical endurance;
- Support the activity of the brain;
- Favourably affect the function of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Assist in optimization of cellular regeneration;
- Favours the processes of cleansing and detoxifying the body.
Content in 1 capsule:
Wheat germ essential oil - 250 mg
Excipients: soybean oil, gelatin and glycerin
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times daily with meals for 3 to 6 months. Recommended for combinational intake with omega-3 fatty acids.
Packing: 60 capsules