Termolek ear candles are a traditional product in Bulgarian folk medicine. The product contains entirely natural ingredients.
- Helps to clean the earwax and to draw water into the ear canal.
- Helps in cases of tinnitus and hearing loss.
- Influencing favorable inflammatory conditions of the ears, throat and nose (acute and chronic rhinitis, otitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis).
- Suitable for people suffering from vertigo, headache, nervousness, fright, insomnia, stress, migraine, irritability.
Do not use in:
- Tumor processes in the head.
- Bloody secretions from the ears.
- Allergic reactions to bee products.
- Damage to the tympanic membrane, wounds in the external auditory passage.
beeswax, essential oils of peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus.
Prepare 2 ear candles, matches, water pot, towel protection, mirror (self-service), and cotton sticks.
The candle flashes from the opposite side of the fuse. Lie on a pillow. The non-burned side is placed carefully without pressure in the ear canal. After burning about 3/4 of the candle, the rest is immersed in the pot with water.
Candles have fuses that prevent penetration of molten wax into the ear canal.
To maintain good ear hygiene, the procedure is recommended once a month. For chronic complaints, apply once a week for a month. In acute conditions - daily, but not more than 4 days.
Packing: 2 pcs ear candles