Multi B is a dietary supplement that is a source of Group B vitamins.
B vitamins are a group of nutrients that play an important role in the human body.
- B1 (thiamine): plays an essential role in metabolism, helping to convert nutrients into energy.
- B2 (riboflavin): helps to convert food into energy and also acts as an antioxidant.
- B3 (niacin): plays a role in cell signaling, metabolism, and DNA production and repair.
- B6 (pyridoxine): It is involved in the metabolism of amino acids, the production of red blood cells and the creation of neurotransmitters.
- B9 (folic acid): necessary for cellular growth, amino acid metabolism, red and white blood cell formation and proper cell division.
- B12 (cobalamin): vital for neurological function, DNA production and red blood cell development.
B vitamins ensure the proper functioning of many vital functions of the body:
- They are involved in the formation of red blood cells and their deficiency can cause anemia;
- Help in the proper functioning of the nervous system;
- Support muscle and skin function;
- Required for normal metabolism.
Vitamin Multi B is often used to reduce fatigue and increase mood. Some studies suggest that B-complex vitamins can boost your mood and improve your cognitive activity. It have been successfully used in people with depression or anxiety.
Content of 1 tablet:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine): 14 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 16 mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide): 50 mg NE
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): 10 mg
Vitamin B9 (folic acid): 400 μg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 50 μg
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose and croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and talc, colorant - film coating "opadry II", carmoazine (may have adverse effects on activity and attention in children).
Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Dietary supplement! Do not exceed the recommended daily intake! The product is not a substitute for a varied diet! Store in the original package, out of the reach of children!
Packing: 40 film-coated tablets