The real benefit of acerola comes from the rich nutrient content and vitamin C. Acerolа possesses one of the highest concentrations of vitamin C among the fruits.
- 100% natural product
- Dry fruit extract from Acerola (tropical sour cherry)
- Natural source of vitamin C
- 1 g of Acerola = 250 mg of vitamin C
Acerola is native to South America, southern Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Brazil, and Central America, but is now also being grown as far north as Texas and in subtropical areas of Asia, such as India.
It is known for being extremely rich in vitamin C, almost as much as camu camu, although it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, and B3, as well as carotenoids and bioflavonoids, which provide important nutritive value and have antioxidant uses.
- Powerful antioxidant;
- Boost immunity;
- Natural cancer prevention;
- Beneficial effect on the normalization of blood sugar levels;
- Аnemia remedy;
- Beneficial for detoxification of the organism, fight with free radicals and toxins;
- Improves skin health.
Helps the body in the supply of vitamin C.
250 mg of vitamin C = 1 g of Acerolа extract.
1-2 times a day add 1 equal coffee spoon to 150 ml of water, juice or smoothies. Shake and drink.
Food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for varied meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Packing: 60 g in glass jar