Varicose veins most often appear on the legs, but can also form in the vaginal or anal area (hemorrhoids).
Varicose veins are not only unaesthetic. They pose a medical risk because they favor the appearance of inflammation of the veins and thrombosis.
The veins are equipped with valves that open to let the blood flow to the heart, then close so that the blood does not return. But when the veins dilate, in some cases the "small doors" stop closing well. As a result, blood is retained in the legs, hence the feeling of heaviness. Over the years, the problem worsens because the stagnant blood dilates the veins more and more.
The feet require care and attention. Do not ignore the signals they give you. Small complaints can eventually become a serious problem.
- heat in the legs (hot showers, waxing, prolonged sun exposure)
- prolonged standing upright
- tight clothes
- high heels
- Avoid flat soles, experts recommend a heel height of about 2-3 cm.
- alcohol use
- overweight, which impedes the return movement of blood
- When you sit better, cross your legs at the ankles, not at the knees, so as not to disturb the blood circulation
- Cypress and chamomile oils stop inflammation, reduce pain.
- Ginkgo biloba, hawthorn and bilberry are plants that strengthen blood vessels and improve blood circulation.
- Eat products low in fat, sugar and salt, but high in fiber.
- Rubbing with a sponge and massaging the skin with cold water can relieve the pain of superficial varicose veins.
- When you sleep, lift your legs on a pillow 10-15 cm high.
- Practice physical activity - walk about half an hour a day, climb stairs, ride a bike, swim, but avoid jogging, tennis and volleyball.
Recipe with mulberry
1 handful of mulberry leaves is poured with 1 liter of hot water. Boil for 10-15 minutes and strain. Drink 3 times a day before meals.
Recipe with milk and lemon
Boil 1 liter of milk and add the juice of 1 lemon. It is filtered and the liquid is discarded, and the thick residue (still lukewarm) is placed as a compress on the affected area in the morning and evening.
Recipe with hazelnut
1 kg of hazelnut bark boil 2 liters of water until a thick paste. The finished paste is applied to the problem veins as a compress every night. The treatment lasts 15 days.
Recipe with plantain
10-15 fresh plantain leaves are mashed and applied as a compress on the affected area. The compress is left overnight.
Recipe with Bulgarian clay
In a glass or clay pot, mix Bulgarian clay and water to make a thick paste. The finished paste is placed on a cotton cloth and applied to the problem veins. After three hours, the compress is removed and washed with a decoction of sumac.
Recipe with olive oil
An ointment is prepared from oak bark, walnut leaves, oregano and olive oil. The herbs are placed in a suitable container and covered with olive oil. Boil in a water bath (low temperature) for 2 hours. Strain. The liquid is discarded and the thickened mass is rubbed lightly into the varicose veins.
Where to buy healthy products for varicose veins?
You can find healthy products and natural cosmetics for varicose veins in "Zdravnitza".
You can place your order online. We deliver our products to Bulgaria, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Israel and Thailand.
You can also buy products for varicose veins on the spot in the stores of "Zdravnitza":
Helath store "Zdravnitza"
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
23 Neofit Rilski str.
Logistic center "Zdravnitza"
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
74 Odrin str.