Andrographis is one of the most popular medicinal plants, traditionally used to strengthen the immune system during the cold season. Provides protection against colds and flu, and when they are already a fact accelerates recovery.
- Contributes to the suppression of inflammatory processes.
- Suitable for prevention or complementary to the main therapy means for the common cold and flu, sore throat, cough, sinus problems.
- Clinical studies have shown that after two months of taking andrographis extract in the cold period, the risk of colds is reduced between two and three times.
- May have a mild antipyretic effect.
- Relieves the symptoms of uncomplicated sinusitis, bronchitis or tonsillitis and shortens the time for illness.
- Soothes sore throat, promotes coughing and excretion of mucus and nasal secretions.
- Normalizes bowel function, soothes stomach pain and stimulates normal digestion.
- Highly valued in Ayurveda and Chinese medicine, andrographis is being actively studied as a potentially useful tool in autoimmune diseases.
- Studies show that taking andrographis extract improves some liver parameters, including alkaline phosphatase, serum bilirubin and other blood markers in cases of acute infectious hepatitis.
Contributes to the maintenance of normal function of the upper respiratory tract, immune and cellular systems.
Content of 1 capsule:
- Andrographis Leaf and stem extract, standardized to 10% andrographolides (30 mg) - 300 mg
- Andrographis (stem, leaf, flower) - 100 mg
Excipients: Vegetable capsule, cellulose, silica.
Does not contain: Artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, soy, sugar, salt, wheat, yeast.
1 capsule 2 times a day, preferably with food and water.
Do not use for a long time. Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use as a substitute for a varied and complete diet.
Packing: 60 capsules