Henna powder is a natural hair product - Ayurvedic care for natural beauty. Paints in natural mahogany shades. Nourishes and strengthens the hair, gives volume and shine. It has a beneficial effect on the skin of the scalp.
Henna provides natural care for healthier, more vibrant and nourished hair. She dyes the hair in shades of mahogany red, depending on the color of the hair before dyeing.
Henna can be mixed with indigo, cassia or amla herbal powders to achieve different colors and shades. Amla is added to the henna to soften the mahogany tones.
To be sure that you will like the resulting color, dye only a strand of hair beforehand.
Lawsonia Inermis leaf powder.
1. Henna is mixed in a non-metallic container with warm water until a smooth mixture is obtained. Let it sit for 1 hour.
(If mixed with indigo, you must heat the henna to about 50°C.)
2. The dye is applied evenly to washed and dried hair.
3. Wrap with a plastic cap and a towel over the plastic. Use a dark cloth, as around the neck and ears the cloth will stain.
4. It is left to act for 45-90 min, depending on the saturation of the color you want.
5. Wash off with warm water.
If you want to use henna as a mask (only for brown hair), after applying, leave it on for about 30 minutes. Wash with water.
Packing: 100 g