- 100% natural product
- Wild harvest
- Produced in Russia
- Gluten Free! Caffeine Free!
Willowherb (Epilobium angustifolium) is a plant that is extremely popular in Russia under the name Ivan tea or Koporsky tea. The use of Ivan tea is inextricably linked with the national culture, economy and historical traditions of the Russian people.
An ancient legend says that a man named Ivan once lived. He loved to walk among the flowers in a red shirt. When the locals noticed the red color, flickering among the greenery, they said: Yes, this is Ivan, he is going for tea.
The plant is also known as Fireweed or Rosebay Willowherb.
Willowherb really has extremely useful properties. This is due to the huge amount of nutrients contained in the plant, including: Vitamin C, Carotene, Pectin, Tannins, Alkaloids, Honey, Iron, Manganese and others.
The drink prepared by Ivan tea has the following useful properties:
- stimulates the process of hematopoiesis;
- tones the whole body;
- acts anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, pathogenic and sedative;
- removes toxins from the body;
- improves metabolism.
The abundance of useful substances in Willowherb allows for a beneficial effect in:
- Anemia and vitamin deficiency - as an additional source of iron and vitamin C;
- Fatigue, stress and depression - as a sedative;
- For the prevention of cardiovascular diseases - as an anticoagulant;
- Acute respiratory infections, colds and sore throats - as an antiseptic and bactericidal agent.
Willowherb (Epilobium angustifolium) - dried herb.
Gluten Free! Caffeine Free!
Method of preparation:
Put 1-2 tsp. of the plant in 200-500 ml of hot water. The maximum water temperature should be 70-80 C. For best results, wait 15-20 minutes to get a rich taste and aroma.
It can be consumed hot and cold. Cold can be consumed for up to 2 days when stored at room temperature. When stored in the refrigerator, consume up to 5 days after preparation.
Packing: 100 g