Diabetes is a metabolic diseases characterized by an abnormally high level of glucose in the blood. The reason for this is that sugar can not penetrate into the cell itself and remains in the blood in the form of a useless load.
Glucoherb - herbal tincture to regulate blood sugar levels.
1 ml of tincture contain: alcoholic-aqueous extract with an alcohol content of 66% vol., corresponding to:
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica) seed - 80 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) root - 70 mg
- Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L) leaves - 50 mg
Contents of a daily dose:
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica) seed - 240 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) root - 210 mg
- Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L) leaves - 150 mg
The combination is suitable to support the processes involved in carbohydrate metabolism.
25 drops (1 ml) dissolved in 100 ml of water, 3 times a day before meals. Daily intake of 75 drops (3 ml).
There may be a fine residue of herbal origin. Shake before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking medication, consult a doctor before use.
Packing: 50 ml