- Extra Virgin
- Unrefined and Non-Deodorized
- Awarded a competition in 2011 for quality production of "100 best products" of Ukraine.
Produced by mechanical means, by first cold pressing method.
In the production of peanut oil by the cold-pressing method, no treatment with the base and extraction method is applied, no hexane fraction is used, no chemical additives and colorants are used.
It is known that peanut oil was invented in 1890 by a nutritionist who has long been trying to find the equivalent food to replace meat, eggs and cheese. To date, in the USA and European countries, peanut oil is one of the main dietary products.
Peanut oil is especially a food product. It enhances the feeling of satiety, it is part of the basic weight loss diets and is especially popular in the models of photomodels as well as for people who want to reduce the use of meat in their daily meals as much as possible.
Peanut oil is useful for:
- Treatment of purulent and hard healing wounds;
- Increases potency and libido;
- Stimulates muscle activity;
- Improves memory, attention and hearing;
- Lower cholesterol level in the blood;
- Increases the healing effect of diseases of the cardiovascular system and of disorders of the hematopoietic function;
- It is useful in ischemic heart disease;
- In fatigue and sleeplessness it quickly restores strength and sleep;
- Normalizing kidney and gall bladder function, it is one of the best biliary agents;
- Obstruction of thrombus formation.
Peanut oil is beneficial for the treatment of hemorrhagic diathesis in children, which reduces blood clotting.
Peanut oil is Beta-rich in vitamins from group A, D, E, B1, B2, PP, folic acid, trace elements (iron, cobalt, zinc, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iodine, phosphorus, etc.);
Unrefined peanut oil has a beneficial effect on the skin, hair and nails:
- Softens, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Ideally absorbed, leaving no feeling of oily skin.
- In regular use (external), it gives elasticity to the skin as it contains substances that stimulate collagen production.
- When used regularly, it protects the skin from premature aging associated with hormonal disorders.
- Helps to strengthen protective functions of the skin's skin layer (epidermis).
Unrefined oil obtained by the cold pressing of peanuts.
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
Energy value: 837 kcal / 3441 kJ
Fat: 93 g
saturated fatty acids: 14.0 g
monounsaturated fatty acids: 44.1 g
polyunsaturated fatty acids: 34.9 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
Salt: 0 g
Sugars: 0 g
The recommended dose for peanut oil is 2-3 tablespoons per day. You can take it in the morning, afternoon and evening after meal. For easier intake, you can dilute with a glass of water.
Peanut oil is widely used in Asian cuisine and in the USA kitchen for baked and cooked meat, for making sauces and cold dishes. Especially suitable for pasta. It has a pleasant flavor and aroma. retains its qualities under heating.
Pakcing: 100 ml in glass bottle