Milk thistle oil is a product of high biological activity and a unique natural composition of health-conscious ingredients.
|Buy 12 psc.||Save: 44,08 €|
|Buy 6 psc.||Save: 14,69 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 3,67 €|
- 100% natural product
- Cold-pressed, unrefined milk thistle oil
- Does not contain additives or harmful substances
- Natural remedy for the liver and bile
Milk thistle (aka Silymarin) is used in folk medicine for 2000 years, mainly for the treatment of liver and biliary diseases. Silibinin, as active ingredient in silymarin, can inhibit the synthesis of 5-lipoxygenase which participates in the formation of free radicals to scavenge hydroxyl radicals and inhibit tumor necrosis factor (TNF).
A number of scientific studies support the role of milk thistle as an antioxidant, which reduces the formation of free radicals and affects cell growth and apoptosis (cell death). Milk Thistle oil reduces inflammation and maintain liver tolerance to oxidative stress, including damage caused by toxins such as carbon tetrachloride.
Many systematic studies examined the efficacy of milk thistle to treat liver diseases, in particular, alcoholic liver disease and hepatitis B and C. Prolonged use of Milk Thistle oil - Zdravnitza (2-4 months) contributes to faster resolution of symptoms retention of bile and reduction in indirect bilirubin. It is scientifically proven that the milk thistle oil has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.
Contains, in Milk Thistle oil - Silymarin inhibits the development of peritonitis formalin and immunologically induced arthritis.
Protective and therapeutic effect of silybin on the hepatic parenchyma is favored by the fact that about 80% of the administered dose is eliminated in the bile.
Prolonged use of milk thistle oil helps to get rid from the problems c indigestion caused by overeating.
Folk medicine recommends milk thistle oil to treat varicose veins and other ailments in the pelvis, including related c menstrual periods and pain in the kidneys.
Using of milk thistle oil "Zdravnitza":
- Diseases of the liver - cirrhosis, hepatitis, liver fatty degeneration;
- Fatty liver caused by diabetes;
- Inflammatory diseases such as prostatitis, urethritis, cervical erosion, anal fissures, hemorrhoids;
- Diseases of the stomach, duodenum, pancreas;
- Particularly useful for elderly people with heart diseases (arteriosclerosis, ischemic heart disease), burns, eczema, neurodermatitis;
- Milk thistle oil has ulcer effect and promotes healing of ulcers;
Beneficial action of Milk thistle oil "Zdravnitza":
- Lowering cholesterol levels;
- Reduction of the division of cells in the breast cancer, lung, colon, prostate, cervix, kidney;
- Reducing the damage to cells caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
- Prevention of Alzheimer's disease;
- Stabilize blood sugar levels;
- Prevention of premature aging;
- Protection from damage from the sun and other problematic diseases of the skin;
- Fighting with free radicals;
- Improvement of symptoms of menopause;
- Prevention against intestinal and digestive problems;
- Improvement of symptoms of poisoning with amanita muscaria (Amanita phalloides).
Milk thistle oil is a dietary supplement that is used as an aid, which contributes to the normal condition of the liver and bile.
100% pure, cold pressed milk thistle seeds oil (Silybum marianum).
Alcohol Free! Gluten free! Allergens Free!
Content of daily dose:
Milk thistle oil - 10 ml, providing:
Linolenic acid: 3.7%
Linoleic acid: 60.8%
Oleic acid: 23.8%
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tsp (5 ml) 2 times a day. For prevention, you can take 1 tsp per day.
It can also be used as an addition to salads and dishes.
For cosmetic purposes:
Milk thistle oil is suitable for direct application on the skin or as an additive to base and essential oils. The oil can be used as an ingredient in creams, masks and other cosmetic products.
Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended to child intake. Do not use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product is not a medicine and does not replace a varied diet.
Packing: 500 ml in a dark glass bottle