- Coenzyme Q-10 is necessary for LIFE:
Coenzyme Q-10 is present in all body cells and helps convert the food into adenosine triphosphate, the fuel for all cell processes that require energy. It is important for oxygen transport and energy between the blood cells and all other cells. It is vital for the health of all cells, tissues and organs in the human body. When Coenzyme Q10 is not sufficient, cellular functions are affected, which can cause adverse physiological conditions.
- Coenzyme Q-10 and cardiovascular TONE:
Heart and liver contain the greatest number of mitochondria (fuel cells) concentrated in the tissues, i.e., they contain the greatest amount of coenzyme Q-10 and require most the enzyme. The heart needs a constant acquisition of usable fuel for its continued activity of the contraction and pumping blood and is extremely sensitive to deficiency of coenzyme Q10.
- Coenzyme Q-10 and longevity:
Coenzyme Q-10 helps in the following, which is associated with the aging process:
Contributes to increased energy and exercise tolerance. Many adults say they have no power to exercise.
Coenzyme Q-10 helps to correct the age-related decline of the immune system.
Coenzyme Q-10 is a powerful antioxidant that promotes the process of destruction of free radicals and helps to slow cellular aging.
- Coenzyme Q-10 - Antioxidant:
Coenzyme Q-10 is a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent the oxidation of lipids in the membrane of the mitochondria, which attacks the membranes and oxidation severely limited energy potential. The process of energy production also generates free radicals, and coenzyme Q10 helps their destruction.
- Coenzyme Q-10 and obesity:
A research has shown that 50% of obese people actually have a shortage of Coenzyme Q10. Coenzyme Q-10 Is actually an integral part of energy production in cells. Low calorie foods in combination with coenzyme Q-10 can give a better result for weight loss than what is achieved by restricting the diet.
Interaction with drugs:
- Oral hypoglycemic agents /drugs lowering blood sugar/ and statins /medicines to lower cholesterol/ decrease the effects of coenzyme Q-10;
- Coenzyme Q-10 reduces the side effects of tricyclic antidepressants and phenothiazines,
- Coenzyme Q-10 improves the effectiveness of beta-blockers, which generally decreases with continued treatment.
The food supplem§ent is intended for use as an aid to the diet that:
- helps increase the levels of cellular energy;
- assist in increasing stamina and improve physical energy levels in athletes;
- supports heart and circulatory system;
- favours immune function;
- Helps delay aging process.
Ingredients in 1 capsule:
Coenzyme Q-10: 60 mg
One capsule per day with a meal.
Packing: 60 sofgel capsules