Blood purification, hematopoiesis, participation in the exchange of fats, proteins, vitamins and hormones, in the synthesis of a number of vitally important substances, in thermoregulation - these are just some of the activities in this laboratory. It is within us and can serve us faithfully as long as we do not destroy it. You have already guessed who this laboratory is - it is the liver.
The most common causes of liver damage are:
This is the most common cause of liver problems. Alcohol use causes fatty deposits in the liver, leading to deterioration of liver function. Scientists' research shows that with insufficient nutrition and abuse of caffeine and sugar, the need for alcohol increases. A diet without tryptophan reduces the amount of serotonin in the body, and it has been proven that the level of serotonin in the brain of alcoholics is lower than normal.
They cause infectious hepatitis.
Various chemical substances and some drugs, especially if taken without a doctor's prescription. They cause toxic hepatitis.
Excessive use of sugar and saturated fat and insufficient intake of foods rich in whole nutrients.
- Ripe and sweet fruits are the best food for the liver. These, along with pure honey, should replace sweets and artificial sweeteners.
- Vegetables and their juices (especially carrots, beets, cucumbers and cabbage) also have a remarkable healing effect.
- Herbal teas with hepatoprotective and choleretic effects can be taken after consultation with a specialist. The herbs used are dandelion, St. John's wort, yarrow, calendula, willow, etc.
- Fats should be significantly reduced, preferring vegetable fats.
- Proteins should not exceed the established norms for the day from 0.75 to 1.4 g per kilogram of weight, depending on the age and the degree of physical or mental exertion.
- Egg yolks, coffee, cocoa, mushrooms and eggplants often cause bilious crises, strain the liver and should be avoided. This also applies to alcoholic beverages.
- Beans are tolerated differently.
- Chew the food well and observe all the important principles for keeping the stomach in good condition.
- Staying in an unpolluted environment, balneotherapy and breathing exercises are another important component of the natural treatment of these disorders.
- Appropriate loading through exercise drives blood circulation and supports the liver in performing its functions.
- The psycho-emotional state is often crucial. Biliary-liver function is related to the nervous system and is affected by irritation, anger, worry, anxiety, etc.
Natural products for a healthy liver:
"Zdravnitza" offers to your attention some of the most popular and effective non-medicinal products, with the help of which you will improve the health of the liver.
Paradise oil is a natural herbal formula according to the author's recipe of "Zdravnitza". The combination of pure oils of milk thistle, black seed (black cumin), dandelion and rosemary.
Milk thistle has been used in folk medicine for 2,000 years, mainly to treat liver and biliary diseases. A number of scientific studies support the role of milk thistle as an antioxidant that reduces the formation of free radicals and affects cell growth and apoptosis (cell death), thereby reducing inflammation and maintaining the liver's tolerance to oxidative stress, including damage caused by toxins such as carbon tetrachloride.
Black seed (Black cumin) oil contains a unique combination of over 100 active components and about 50 natural catalysts for the biosynthesis of cells has the power to regulate immune function and maintain good human health from an early age. Black cumin oil is an antioxidant - it protects and slows down the destructive oxidation of cells, neutralizes free radicals.
Dandelion is a natural biostimulator and improves liver functions. The herb has a diuretic effect, which helps metabolism and the release of toxins. It promotes the action of the immune system, favors the normal functions of the kidneys and the urinary system, refreshes and tones the body.
Rosemary is an excellent source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that are believed to support and stimulate the immune system and improve circulation. Antioxidants contained in dried rosemary leaves neutralize free radicals.
Milk thistle oil
Already in the Middle Ages in China and Europe, milk thistle was used to improve the work of the liver and bile, normalize digestion, and was also recommended for skin problems.
Milk thistle is also recommended as a prophylactic to strengthen the liver and bile ducts, especially with frequent use of alcohol, unhealthy eating, smoking or excessive use of drugs. Research shows that the medicinal plant helps to reduce the so-called bad cholesterol by preventing it from being deposited on the walls of blood vessels.
Research shows that milk thistle oil has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-toxic effects.
According to Eastern folk medicine, dried turmeric root has many useful properties - it expels toxins, warms and purifies the blood. Turmeric in lower doses is a spice, and in higher doses it is a medicinal herb. It is famous for its antibiotic properties, phytoncide action (antioxidant and rejuvenating). It also helps with rheumatoid, arthritic and skin diseases.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Curcumin as a powerful antioxidant can neutralize free radicals and increase the activity of antioxidant enzymes in a person's body.
Curcumin improves the cleansing powers of the liver and restores its good functions. It accelerates the metabolism, thereby achieving a slimming effect.
Turmeric has a positive effect on warming the blood, stabilizing blood sugar and reducing cholesterol.
The unique taste and aroma of ginger comes from the natural oils contained in it, one of the most important of which is gingerol. This bioactive compound is responsible for most of ginger's medicinal properties. Dingerol has a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect.
Ginger strengthens the walls of the liver and supports its better blood supply, increases the effectiveness in the treatment of alcoholic hepatitis and cleanses the liver.
Ceylon cinnamon can improve liver enzymes. Cinnamon intake improves insulin resistance and reduces oxidative stress. The consumption of Ceylon cinnamon - about 1.5 - 2 grams per day effectively improves the characteristics of the obese liver.
Where to buy natural products for a healthy liver?
You can find a wide range of natural products to support the liver in "Zdravnitza".
You can place your order online. We deliver our products to products in Bulgaria, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Israel and Thailand.
You can also buy liver health products on the local stores of "Zdravnitza":
Health store "Zdravnitza"
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
23 Neofit Rilski str.
Health store "Zdravnitza"
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
74 Odrin str.