Blood purification, blood formation, participation in the exchange of fats, proteins, vitamins and hormones - these are just some of the activities in this laboratory. You have already guessed who this laboratory is - it is the liver.
- 100% natural product
- Produced in Bulgaria
- Suitable for direct consumption or culinary use
- Gluten Free! Additives Free!
- Vegan friendly
The Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) is a herbaceous one-year to a 2-year-old plant of the Asteraceae family.
Meeting in the Mediterranean part of Europe, including in Bulgaria up to 1000 m.
Milk thistle (aka Silymarin) is used in folk medicine for 2000 years, mainly for the treatment of liver and biliary diseases. Silibinin, as active ingredient in silymarin, can inhibit the synthesis of 5-lipoxygenase which participates in the formation of free radicals to scavenge hydroxyl radicals and inhibit tumor necrosis factor (TNF).
A number of scientific studies support the role of milk thistle as an antioxidant, which reduces the formation of free radicals and affects cell growth and apoptosis (cell death). Milk Thistle oil reduces inflammation and maintain liver tolerance to oxidative stress, including damage caused by toxins such as carbon tetrachloride.
- Problems with liver and bile;
- Lowers cholesterol levels;
- Reducing insulin resistance in humans with diabetes of the second type, which have cirrhosis;
- Restricts the growth of tumor cells in breast, prostate and cervical cancer;
- Minimize the side effects of chemotherapy;
- Act preventively for symptoms of disease;
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels;
- Improved kidney function;
- Relieves pain during menstruation;
- Helps in diseases such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- Increased resistance to the effects of adverse environmental factors;
- Increases the body's resistance to infectious diseases after spending operations;
- Soothes the symptoms of acute and chronic respiratory diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.);
- Improves digestion, act positively for digestive and intestinal problems;
- Slows the aging process, protects against premature aging.
Ground, defatted milk thistle seeds.
Gluten Free! Additives Free!
For direct consumption. It can be used as a supplement to other meals, bread, biscuits and other baked goods.
In a bowl yoghurt dissolve 1-2 tsp meal of milk thistle. Consume 1 a day, preferably morning.
Packing: 200 g