|Buy 12 psc.||Save: 63,04 €|
|Buy 6 psc.||Save: 21,01 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 5,25 €|
- 100% natural product
- Pure, cold pressed Siberian cedar nut oil (Pinus sibirica)
- Natural source of Beta-Sitosterol
- Alcohol Free! Solvents Free!
- Does not contain Gluten, Cholesterol and Trans fats
- Suitable for direct intake and cosmetic purpose
- Vegan friendly
Siberian cedar (Pinus sibirica), also known as Siberian pine, is called the king of the taiga. The cedar is a long-lived. Life expectancy is over 550 years, with open specimens of 800 years of age.
The legend says that at first, in Paradise, there were only amazingly beautiful trees - Cedar. When Lord cast out the first men for their transgressions, Adam hid in his palm three seeds of cedar, cypress and pine. Of these seeds all the forests of Earth have grown.
Useful substances in Siberian cedar nut oil
Cedar nut oil of "Zdravnitza" contains a number of useful substances that are extremely valuable to human health. These include:
Beta-sitosterol is a substance found in plants. Chemists call it "plant sterol ether". Beta-sitosterol is also found in fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. The substance is used to make medicines.
Beta-sitosterol is recommended for heartburn and high cholesterol, stimulates the immune system, prevents gall stones, flu and colds. Beta-sitosterol is also beneficial for AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, psoriasis, allergies, fibromyalgia and systemic lupus. The substance improves the condition of atherosclerosis, bronchitis, migraine headache, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Some specialists recommend beta-sitosterol for prostate enlargement and for menopausal symptoms.
Marathon runners use beta-sitosterol to reduce pain and swelling after running.
Following studies, beta-sitosterol has been shown to improve hair growth in men.
- Linoleic acid
Linoleic acid is a polyunsaturated Omega-6 fatty acid used in the biosynthesis of arachidonic acid and some prostaglandins. It is found in the lipids of the cell membranes and is of the utmost importance for the protective functions of the skin.
Intake of linoleic acid along with standard care reduces blood pressure.
- Pinolenic acid
Pinolenic acid has anti-inflammatory action and improves lymphocyte function. The substance has a beneficial effect on appetite control because it increases the concentration of satiety hormones.
Pinolenic acid has potential benefits on the cellular structure and also has an immunomodulating effect.
The cedar nut oil also contains:
Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid and Gandoic Acid.
Siberian cedar nut oil "Zdravnittza" is a valuable helper for a number of health problems, including:
Siberian cedar nut oil improves blood composition, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, increases elasticity and reduces their permeability.
Stomach and digestion
Cedar oil helps with digestive tract load, acts favorably in ulcers, reduces lesions on the stomach caused by free radicals. Cedar oil stimulates the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria and protects the lining of the stomach.
Siberian cedar oil also has other beneficial properties:
- Helps prevent the development of tuberculosis and anemia.
- Normalizes the activity of the nervous system.
- Improves the composition of milk in lactating women.
- An indispensable product in children's nutrition from the first year as it promotes the growth of the human body and supports the immune system.
- Excellent aid in stomatitis, paradontosis;
- It acts analgesically and antibacterially.
- A valuable help in the treatment of tonsillitis and respiratory diseases.
- Encourages recovery of male potency.
- Neutralizes the effects of poisons that occur in the environment. A highly recommended product for people living in high pollution from gas emissions territories.
- Removes residues of GMOs in the body and recovers cell structure.
Siberian cedar oil is used by almost all leading, world-wide manufacturers of cosmetics. The high biological value of cedar butter is determined by the rich content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, minerals and essential amino acids.
Cedar nut oil can be used by people with different types of skin.
Cedar oil nourishes, cleanses and protects the skin on all parts of the body. Cedar oil not only dissolves additions, including makeup, but also enriches the skin with nutrients.
Siberian cedar oil is absorbed well into the skin, with the following effects:
- Perfect softens face and body skin, makes it more elastic and helps keep moisture on any skin type.
- Excellent, natural UV filter that protects the skin from harmful sun rays.
- Encourages wound healing and erosion of skin and mucous membranes after injuries, burns and inflammation.
- It relieves itching, redness and swelling after allergic reactions.
- Excellent massage tool.
Pure, cold pressed cedar nut oil (Pinus sibirica).
Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Alergens Free!
Physico-chemical composition per 100 ml:
Linoleic acid: 47.9%
Oleic acid: 22.2%
Pinolenic acid: 14.4%
Palmitic acid: 6.7%
Stearic acid: 6.7%
Gandoic acid: 0.7%
Sterols: 24 mg
Vitamin E, active: 2.57 mg
Tocopherols: 4.07 mg
Take 1 to 3 teaspoons daily before meals. The oil may be combined with water, juice, yoghurt or other liquid.
Siberian cedar nut oil is cold pressed and does not contain any additional substances, so it can be added to salads, cold meals, desserts and more.
Cedar nut oil "Zdravnitza" can be used as a cosmetic for direct application to the skin or as a supplement to various cosmetic masks, creams, lotions, and more.
Packing: 250 ml in dark glass bottle