Magnesium is one of the minerals found in large quantities in the human body. About 60% of your body's magnesium is in the bone, and the rest is in the muscles, soft tissues and fluids, including in the blood. In fact, each cell contains it and it needs it to function.
The food supplement is used as a dietary aid, which:
- contributes to the maintenance of a normal condition of bones and teeth;
- contributes to normal muscle function;
- contributes to normal energy exchange and normal protein synthesis;
- contributes to reducing fatigue
- contributes to the electrolyte balance
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal psychological function
- has a role in the process of cell division
Ingredients in 1 capsule:
Magnesium - 250 mg
sunflower oil, magnesium (such as trimanganese diketrate), gelatin, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, glycerin. Colors - Beta-carotene, titanium dioxide and carmine.
As a food supplement for adults, take one capsule a day with food.
Packing: 30 sofgel capsules