In Ayurvedic medicine, neem is known as the "miracle tree" because of the wide range of health benefits it provides. Today, neem is one of the most useful and highly valued herbal remedies in natural medicine.
- Has a detoxifying and purifying effect on the blood.
- Included in various therapies to maintain skin health, including eczema, athletic foot (fungal infection between the toes), candida and acne.
- Active against Staphylococcus aureus - a gram-positive bacterium of the genus Staphylococcus, causing some of the most common infections. Staphylococcus aureus is often the basis of food poisoning, urinary tract infections, salmonella and others.
- Has an antiviral effect in pox, hepatitis B and herpes.
- Thanks to its antiseptic properties, it supports the prevention and treatment of periodontitis (for these purposes it is also used in toothpastes and other oral hygiene products).
- Has anti-inflammatory activity comparable to that of aspirin (similar to anti-inflammatory drugs, inhibits prostaglandin synthesis).
- Exercises immunomodulatory activity on Th-1 lymphocytes and is considered a powerful immunostimulant.
- Shows powerful hypoglycemic properties and provides benefits in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Shows bactericidal activity against Helicobacter pylori - the bacterium that causes ulcers and gastritis.
- Relieves symptoms of ulcers caused or exacerbated by stress and alcohol, such as free and total stomach acidity and the volume of gastric hydrochloric acid secretion.
- Contains tannins with powerful astringent and antidiarrheal properties.
- Stimulates digestion and absorption of nutrients from the diet.
Contributes to the normal condition of the skin and epithelial tissue.
Content of 1 capsule:
- Neem (Leaf) - 475 mg
Excipients: Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose).
Does not contain: artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, corn, gluten, salt, sugar, soy, wheat, yeast or GMO.
2 capsules 3 times a day.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied and complete diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Pakcing: 100 capsules