- 100% natural product
- Herbal soap from Syria
Aleppo soap made from olive and laurel oil. Contains no additives, preservatives and perfumes. It is free of mineral or animal fats.
This is the first soap in the world who inherited traditions in the production of soaps, like the Phoenicians. Made by hand from olive and laurel oil on an old recipe. Olive oil and Sassafras oil are mixed and cooked to 200 degrees Celsius, then water was added and caustic soda / extracted from sea salt / the process of saponification, then the mixture is poured in special places for hours, after which the soap is cut of molds and allowed to dry for several months, covered with fine paper, after which it is ready for sale.
Soap "Aleppo" is available in the following types:
- Olive oil and laurel oil (15%);
- Olive oil and laurel oil (25%)
- Olive oil and laurel oil (35%)
- Olive oil and laurel oil (50%)
- Olive oil and laurel oil (70%)
Recommendations for use:
According to the type of skin you can select the following types:
- For sensitive skin - Aleppo (15%)
- For combinated skin - Aleppo (15-25%)
- For oily or problem skin (incl. Acne) - Aleppo (35% -70%).
"Aleppo" Soap is suitable incl. and baby skin. It has cleaning, softening, skin nourishing properties. Manufactured hand by old technology.
olive oil, laurel oil oil, sodium hydroxide (derived from sea salt) water. Biodegradable.
Manufacturer: Fadel Fadel Sons, Aleppo, Syria.
Packing: 1 pc (220-230 g)