The food supplement is used as an aid to the diet that:
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and iron metabolism;
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and maintaining good psychological health;
- contributes to the normal function of the heart and mucous membranes;
- contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cell formation;
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair and normal vision;
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- contributes to normal cysteine synthesis and homocysteine metabolism;
- contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism;
- contributes to the immune system and regulation of hormonal activity;
- has a role in the process of cell division
- Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
Natural vitamins extracted form Quinoa: Vitamin B3 (niacine), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B9 (folic acid), Vitamin B7 (biotin), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Sunflower oil, Gelatin, Sunflower lecithin, Beewax and Glycerin, Colours: Curcumin, Carmine, Titanium dioxide.
Content in Recommended maximum daily dose:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - 1.4 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 1.6 mg
Vitamin B3 (niacin) - 18 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) - 6 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - 2 mg
Vitamin B7 (biotin) - 30 μg
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) - 400 μg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 6 μg
Take two capsules a day with meals.
Keep out of children’s reach! Should not be taken by children! If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult a physician before use! If you are allergic, consult a physician before use! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! The product is not a substitute for a varied diet!
Packing: 30 softgel capsules