Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that is stored in the body and is transported by lipids. It is used by the body in a physiological necessity. Vitamin A helps to boost immunity, supports vision and support normal skin and mucous membrane condition. Vitamin A is important for the formation of bones and teeth, helps in proper storage of fat. Its presence is necessary for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland and gonads.
Vitamin E is a group of compounds - tocopherols (alpha, beta, gamma and delta). All of these should be available to be used optimally by the body. Tocopherols are antioxidants and are involved in the binding of free radicals, thus decelerate the aging process of cells.
The product is used as an aid to the diet that:
- supports the normal activity of the immune system;
- favours normal vision;
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress;
- helps maintain the normal state of the skin and mucous membranes.
One capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (retynil palmitate)-1500 µg RE (5000 IU)
- Vitamin E (d,l-α-tocopheryl acetate)-47 mg α-TE (70 IU)
Excipients: Sunflower oil, Gelatin.
A capsule a day with meal for one or two month period, followed by one-two months rest period. If necessary, the use of the product can continue for one or two periods more.
Packing: 60 sofgel capsules