Hemorrhoids are an enlargement of the hemorrhoidal veins along the inner and outer walls of the exit part of the anus.
Hemorrhoids are classified into four stages:
- First-degree hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids that bleed, but do not prolapse. These are slightly enlarged hemorrhoids, but they do not protrude outside the anus.
- Second-degree hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids that prolapse and retract on their own (with or without bleeding). These may come out of the anus during certain activities like passing stool, and then return back inside the body.
- Third-degree hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids that prolapse and must be pushed back in by a finger.
- Fourth-degree hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids that prolapse and cannot be pushed back in the anal canal. Fourth-degree hemorrhoids also include hemorrhoids that are thrombosed (containing blood clots) or that pull much of the lining of the rectum through the anus.
Typical symptoms - itching of the anus, severe pain when cleansing the body and light red bleeding - can be more serious signs not only of hemorrhoids but also of polyps, thickening of the mucous membrane, which can turn into the worst - cancer.
Bleeding is the first sign that hemorrhoids can be recognized. Itching may occur at the same time as the anus. Excretion is usually accompanied by pain or burning. The pain can also become unbearable when the swollen hemorrhoids come out of the anus along with the stool and cannot be retracted.
The reason is the lack of cellulose in the food, even the forced placing of the small child on the potty without the need.
Hemorrhoids can also be caused by hormonal changes in the body - taking contraceptives, prolonged work in a sitting position, drugs with a laxative effect.
Sometimes the tissues that hold the anal mucosa to the muscles of the rectum relax and so hemorrhoids and the associated chronic disease appear.
Most often this happens under the influence of disorders of the urinary tract such as constipation and disorder, as well as after consuming spicy foods and drinking wine, after a long trip in which prolonged sitting has caused bleeding, etc. The disease can also occur in connection with a woman's menstrual cycle, pregnancy and childbirth itself.
Baths with clean, cold and salted water, with an admixture of chamomile tincture, bring relief. The water may be lukewarm, but never hot.
When the skin of the anus is inflamed, do not use ordinary toilet paper, which can cause any allergies.
The most important actions: food rich in cellulose (fruits, vegetables, whole grain pasta), plenty of fluids (up to two or three liters per day) and also more movement - swimming, running, cycling, gymnastics.
Recipe for herbal mixture:
Bermuda grass (Cynodon dactylon) - 100 g
European centaury (Centaurium erythraea) - 100 g
Achillea (Achillea clypeolata) - 100 g
Burdock (Arctium lappa) - 50 g
Carlina (Carlina acanthifolia) - 50 g
Caspela - 50 g
Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) - 50 g
Mix all the herbs. The resulting mixture is divided into ten doses. Each dose is placed in 5 liters of water to boil until the liquid remains about two liters. Take 1 dose per day. After taking 2 doses, take a break for 3 days.
Recipe with Plantain leaves:
10 plantain leaves are boiled in 500 ml of red wine for 15-20 minutes on low heat. Drink as tea three times daily before meals. The dose is for two days and is drunk after warming. The treatment lasts no more than five days. After a break of 5 days, the procedure is repeated if necessary.
Natural products for hemorrhoids:
In "Zdravnitza" you can find a wide range of natural products for hemorrhoids, most of which have a proven effect. Such products are:
- Hemorrhoid cure, Mountain ointment, 60 ml
- Herbal mixtures №7 and №8 of "Zdravnitza"
- "Hemorax"- herbal tincture
You can buy these products from "Zdravnitza" by ordering online with delivery to Bulgaria and Europe or to buy on local stores of "Zdravnitza".
Health store "Zdravnitza"
23 Neofit Rilski str., Sofia, Bulgaria
Logistic center "Zdravnitza"
74 Odrin str., Sofia, Bulgaria