Honey is a sweet product made by bees after processing of color nectar or other sweet juice of living plants. Bees enrich them with their secretions and store them in wax cells, where they process and seal them as food.
The natural, Bulgarian honey is a thick and transparent, semi-liquid mass, which gradually crystallizes to solidification. Natural honey always crystallizes! For healing, it is better to consume crystallized honey.
Color, taste and aroma are the most important organoleptic properties of honey. These properties depend on the origin, the conditions of processing and storage of honey. The color of honey ranges from light yellow, yellow, brown to dark brown. The honey becomes lighter in crystallization but darkens during prolonged storage.
"Zdravnitza" offers you some of the most popular and tested folk recipes with Bulgarian natural honey, which will help you in many diseases.
Total Strengthening of the Body
1. In a glass of hot water squeeze the juice of 1 lemon. Add a tablespoon of honey. The resulting mixture is swallowed. It is taken 1 hour before meals.
2. Mix 250 g of dried apricots, 200 g of ground nuts, 250 g of raisins, 1 kg of Bulgarian honey. From the resulting mixture, take 1 tablespoon in the morning and in the evening, before a meal. For kids - just 1 tablespoon in the morning.
Cold and flu
1. Prepare ½ cup of turnip juice. 1 teaspoon of honey is dissolved in ½ cup of hot water. After the two liquids have cooled, they mix. The mixture is drunk warm with slow sips.
2. Mix 500 g of honey, the bark of 3 lemons, 3 of grated garlic. From the resulting mixture, take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
3. 1-2 garlic are shredded and mixed with honey in a 1: 1 ratio. The mixture is taken with warm water per 1 tablespoon 1-2 times a day. Obligatory is also taken before sleep.
1. Cut a thin leave of fresh cabbage. Mix with honey. It is taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
2. Boil 300 ml of wine and 2 tablespoons of honey. The finished liquid is drunk warm 5-6 consecutive evenings.
1. Mix 250 g of honey and shredded horseradish. Take 1 tablespoon before a meal.
2. 500 grams of onion is shredded at retail and boiled in 1 liter of water on low heat for 3 hours. Add 100 g of honey. Pour into a bottle and close tightly. Take 1 tablespoon 4-5 times a day.
3. Mix equal parts of shredded apples, onions and honey. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
1. Several onions are shredded. The juice is straining. Mix with a glass of honey. Store in a well-closed jar in a refrigerator. This mixture is taken 2-3 times a day 1 tablespoon 1 hour before meals. This mixture is taken for 2 months.
2. A cup of freshly squeezed onion juice is mixed with 1 cup of honey. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day 1 hour before meals.
Drink every day of 1 teaspoon of tomato juice with 1 tablespoon of honey.
1. Mix 20 grams of ground walnuts, 60 grams of cinnamon powder and 150 grams of bulgarian honey. Take 1 teaspoon morning and evening before meals.
1. One cup of rye, rice and pumpkin seeds are baked. Smooth, sifted and mixed with 1 kg of Bulgarian honey. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in one cup (200 ml) of blueberries juice. Drink one cup in the morning, lunch and evening.
1. 1-2 tablespoons celery juice mixed with 1-2 tablespoons of honey. It is taken 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.