Pure Lavender Essential Oil of "Paradise Lavender" is a natural product inspired by nature.
Lavender Essential Oil of "Paradise Lavender "has a number of beneficial properties, including:
- Helps against anxiety, stress, insomnia, headaches, migraines;
- As an aid for joint pain - massage with a combination of peppermint or other essential oils;
- Natural insect repellent - ticks, ants, cockroaches, spiders, mice, lice;
- Has a beneficial effect on skin problems - dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema;
- Hair growth - lavender oil is used in many high quality products against brittleness, as it is able to thicken and nourish damaged hair;
- Refreshes and disinfects the air;
- Prevents the appearance of unpleasant odors.
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Linalool.
For body massage: 20 drops mixed with 50 ml base oil to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
For use in body cosmetics: in the finished product (cream, lotion, etc.) is dosed essential oil no more than 0.3%. Stir with until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
For headaches: rub 1 drop of oil diluted in 1 tablespoon of base oil on your wrists, both temples and the back of the neck, avoiding the area around the eyes.
For skin problems: mix a few drops of lavender oil with olive or coconut oil and use the resulting mixture in case of eczema or dermatitis.
For hair growth: mix 5 drops of lavender oil in 2 tablespoons of warm coconut oil. Apply on the scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes. Wash with shampoo.
For inhalation: Add 3 drops of oil to 2 liters of boiling water.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water! Make sensitivity test before use. Do not use the product if there is a rash or redness! Do not use in case of oil allergy. Do not use by children under 6 years of age. Do not use in the first months of pregnancy and after an abortion!
Attention! Highly concentrated product! Do not use undiluted oil. For external use only!
Packing: 10 ml