Smoketree has an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and hemostatic effect, which is due to the tannins and essential oil. It acts favorably on wounds, rashes, bleeding gums, etc.
Pure Smoketree Essential Oil of "Paradise Lavender" is a natural product inspired by nature.
- wound healing.
Smoketree Essential Oil of "Paradise Lavender " has a number of beneficial properties, including:
- It has a beneficial effect on skin diseases - purulent wounds, boils, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema;
- Effective remedy for paraproctitis, hemorrhoids;
- Helps with colds - runny nose, stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, headache and muscle aches;
- Relieves hyperexcitability, stabilizes emotions;
- Recommended for sweating feet.
Cotinus Coggygria Branch/Leaf Oi, D-limonene, Linalool.
For body massage: 20 drops mixed with 50 ml base oil to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
For aroma lamp: put 3-4 drops on 15 sq.m.
Body massage: 15 drops mixed with 50 ml. base oil to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
For inhalations for colds and rhinitis: add 1-3 drops of oil to 2 liters of boiling water.
For washing wounds: 20 drops for 1/2 teaspoon of soda, dilute in 100 ml of clean water.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water! Make sensitivity test before use. Do not use the product if there is a rash or redness! Do not use in case of oil allergy. Do not use by children under 6 years of age. Do not use in the first months of pregnancy and after an abortion!
Attention! Highly concentrated product! Do not use undiluted oil. For external use only!
Packing: 10 ml